Reviews for The life unexpected
diana.magalhaes.7 chapter 10 . 5/15
Really love the story i hope you upfate soon again
Thanks for the update, can't wait for more
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 10 . 4/6
Welcome back! great update!
hotkillerz chapter 10 . 4/6
Why do i have the sinking feeling that bo or tamsin are going to get hit by the windigo... take that lauren. yeah kinzi kinda does do that.
gypcheart chapter 9 . 3/13
I've been finishing up the Lost Girl series and Valkubus is the only ship that matters to me. I know it isn't end game (which tears my heart apart) but a girl can dream. Searching for some solace in fanfics, I stumbled upon your story. Oh how I wish there was more after chapter 9...This is such a great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Yaaasss keep goin! I just finished Lost Girl and was so pumped to see someone update their Valkubus fic! And yours is so good! Keep it up! :)
not4u2no2 chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
I love this fic so much! I adore how spot on you write Tamsin and her sharp wit. Keep up the great work.
carmello2045 chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Ok, this is so sweet! I love the fact that Bo has to now prove that SHE is worthy of Tamsin. This is one of the best stories.

Can't wait for chap 10 and see what the Valkyrie Bond does to Bo!
hotkillerz chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
holy shit we got an update yesssssss heres to hoping the next chapter comes up soon.
Ally chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
just read all 8 chapters for the first time. this is the sweetest thing i've ever read. seriously it's so cute i cannot deal. and the character portrayals are really good, like you stay so close to the tv characters except you make Bo better haha! I see this hasn't been updated in a while so I really hope you keep going with it! I really want to hear more about the bond and how Bo and Tamsin start picking up the pieces! You're a great writer, keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Excuse me, but may I ask when you are updating soon?
D5nn13ll3 chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
Cant wait to see how bo and tamsin experience the bond. Please update soon
MagnusSomnia chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
sorry, i've been in another galaxy called "my laptop died". ok, let's see what we do have here...

Everytime i come to your fanfic i feel like i'm drowning with all the emotions you can write. And i can't be mad or happy or overwhelmed. I'm just feeling everything and it's complicated to rationalize if i would do the same as your characters. Sadly, it's possible that i would be your Tamsin, even with a meltdown behind the cause of my sadness, so again i relate with her, but i need a Kenzi sometimes. I liked this chapter, i like the fact Tamsin is broken and at same time being strong

Keep writing and don't worry about time [at least i'm not hanging up now :) ]. Don't rush anything, enjoy the feelings, and we know that you can't fix a broken heart in 2 nights so if this is a valkubus story it will come when Tamsin needs it and when Bo deserves it.
AlbinoSwedishF chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Stellar! I've been waiting for this update;) I do have one request. Maybe you could have Tamsin be a little more cold shouldered towards Bo. Have her keep her guard up more...but every once in a while have a moment like that part when she realized she had her hand on Bo's knee. Tamsin just went trough an excruciatingly painful time not only physically but mentally too. She needs to be more secluded, but let Bo gradually melt those icy layers covering her heart. Don't just jump into the romance and fuzzy feelings. I loved it though! Can't wait until you post the next chapter, I hope it's soon! No rush though. But don't take too long, this story makes me feel better when I'm suffering from my chronic pain and Fibromyalgia. It's your child so take care of it;)
hotkillerz chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
now it would be cool if bo was around the corner and heard tamsins entire soeil on her. also heres to hoping we get some valkubus next chapter and the wait isnt as long