Reviews for The life unexpected
marion.j.mills chapter 12 . 10/4
Thanks for continuing this story, it is on the list of my favorites and I've re-read it several times. I love your writing style so much, keep up the amazing work
DtownGurl4488 chapter 12 . 9/24
I'm definitely still reading and this chapter was great. Can't wait for more.
hotkillerz chapter 12 . 9/24
Yep im reading and i under stand. rl get yeah plus if you wanna chew me out you know were to find me in the valkubus fb group :P hell the next 8 month yikesss.
Now on to this chapter. im curious are you taking inspiration from other stories for the end of this chapter? ive seen it before in other stories and am wondering how you will put a twist on it. other then that i loved the chapter it had a lot of tamsin and arcdia moments that need to be taking care of. that favor for evony though that has me worried it will come to bite tamsin and bo in the back after bo finally figures out yeah i want tamsin no i dont want lauren... talking about the doc shes been offally quiet.
Been reading since you first posted this story. Love it, keep them chapters coming. Can't wait for the next one.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 11 . 9/14
Great update, thanks! really curious about the bond!
hotkillerz chapter 11 . 9/10
*pokes out of the crypt* sooo seee yeah in 6months to next year for the next update?
Alice chapter 11 . 9/10
Yes yes yes! I’m so happy you actually updated! This chapter is awesome as the previous ones. Thank you for taking the time to write for us. I loved the Tamsin/Morrigan scène it was very well written and funny. Can’t wait to learn more about the bond as well! :)
diana.magalhaes.7 chapter 10 . 5/15
Really love the story i hope you upfate soon again
Thanks for the update, can't wait for more
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 10 . 4/6
Welcome back! great update!
hotkillerz chapter 10 . 4/6
Why do i have the sinking feeling that bo or tamsin are going to get hit by the windigo... take that lauren. yeah kinzi kinda does do that.
gypcheart chapter 9 . 3/13
I've been finishing up the Lost Girl series and Valkubus is the only ship that matters to me. I know it isn't end game (which tears my heart apart) but a girl can dream. Searching for some solace in fanfics, I stumbled upon your story. Oh how I wish there was more after chapter 9...This is such a great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Yaaasss keep goin! I just finished Lost Girl and was so pumped to see someone update their Valkubus fic! And yours is so good! Keep it up! :)
not4u2no2 chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
I love this fic so much! I adore how spot on you write Tamsin and her sharp wit. Keep up the great work.
carmello2045 chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Ok, this is so sweet! I love the fact that Bo has to now prove that SHE is worthy of Tamsin. This is one of the best stories.

Can't wait for chap 10 and see what the Valkyrie Bond does to Bo!