Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin: ExtraCondensed
Raberba girl chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I've only seen the first two episodes of this, but it was still funny. Poor Magdalia. She tried to avoid her fate, she really did...

HAHAHA, "And the freeloaders go home at last! ...Hey Sano, why are you still here?" "I’m not filler cast, duh."

Lol, poor Misao, "Oh go find a web-shrine."

AYE!

And failing that, please condense it! Please?

Way to go, this is definitely in my top three favorite Kenshin fics. :)
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Haha, "Hello, I'll be your male fanservice."

Suffer by flashback, lol...

"Beshimi, Hyottoko, Shikijou, Hannya. ...Their names make up half the battle conversation." YES, THEY DO.

"That's it! Now I shall crush you! ...Through Fuji." Seriously.

You bet Hiko's good too!

Lol, "Cripes! He's like me only faster, younger, and crazier!"

"Chicks dig guys with kids." Oh! So _that's_ why! I was wondering. :p

"Now if you'll excuse me, the audience and I need to wretch." YES. (gag)

Hahahaha, poor bad guys, always forgetting they're up against the main character... _

Ah, Soujirou would have made a good spin-off series...

Btw, I know what WAFF means, but what does it stand for?

"Time for me to visit the grave that later holds absolutely no meaning or purpose in the anime." (KILLS THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ANIME)

Must do Jinchuu! Not the OVAs, the real Jinchuu! Actually, please do both. That would be really, really cool.
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Haha, "Hello, I'm some of Kenshin's darker past. May I come in?"

"I provide one of, if not the coolest battle scene in the entire series." Or at least he _would_, if they hadn't paused it half a million times to TALK!

ROFL at Aoshi's lines! And, "I can't have anyone following me on this trip, so I'm just going to say the one thing that will ensure I cannot be rid of you."

(laughing too hard to be able to copy/paste more lines)

Well, okay, there's this one: "Fool! The world cannot be saved by ginzu knives alone!"

Princess Bride quote again, _yes_!

"I'm the best fanservice this group has to offer." Darn right.

This fic is abso-freakin'-lutely hilarious!
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Love the Princess Bride quote. :)

"And who could've guessed that a teacher friend of mine was a former assassin like Kenshin. Man, these guys pop up everywhere!" Seriously! So annoying!

LOL, "For that I'm going to analyze your technique, unveil its secrets, and then beat the tar out of you. Nevermind that I do this to every other villain anyway."

And, "I'd let you, but that would be taking the focus off of me."

I know! What was with that horse?
Overskill chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great, lovely, snicker-filled. Utterly love your summaries and their brutality. :)

As usual what had me gasping - in vain - for air.

"Usui: I can see your feelings, Hajime Saitou!

Saitou: No you can't, you're blind and I don't have any."

"Soujiro: Looks like the only thing standing between Himura and Shishio is me and my character analysis!"

"Sano: Man, who can fight with all of this metaphor flying through the air?"

"Sano: Okay Yahiko, we're walking, we're walking, we're stopping. Looking before you, you can see the place where Shishio and Kenshin fought. Also where Saitou *cough*died*cough* and now I must get stronger than him just because. Okay, we're walking, we're walking…"

Oh yes, there are some typos here and there, but who cares? Thank you for a laugh, chortle, snicker and grin filled read.
Overskill chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Utterly perfectly on target. Love the sarcastic humour and the quick brutal jabs. The Kyoto arc is really the best of the anime, isn't it?

"Aoshi: Where's Battousai?

Saitou: In Kyoto. Go fetch."

and

"Hiko: I am God. Worship me, females."

Had me holding my ribs *again* in delicious pain.
Overskill chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Came late to the fandom and this delightful little gem. I laughed so much my ribs hurt. Best quip?

"I'm a rurouni that doesn't kill anyone. See? My sword is reversed! Nevermind that it still has a sharp side perfectly capable of slicing a man in two."

Wonderful!
kaoruhimura89 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
You never did the jinchuu arc! No!

And its been years since your last post so I doubt you'll continue. But oh please, oh please update
kaoruhimura89 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
"Aoshi: Beshimi, Hyottoko, Shikijou, Hannya. …Their names make up half the battle conversation"

"Houji: I think I wet myself."

"Kaoru: Kenshin, did you just day "horo?".. oops was that my dubbed voice coming out again?"

"Audience: massive twitching"

HILARIOUS. Especially b/c that's exactly what I did when I heard the "horo." Blech.

Gosh you are a comedic genius, de gozaru
kaoruhimura89 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Laughing. My. F*ing. Ass. Off.

"Hiko: I am God. Worship me ladies."

XD I was dying
Garowyn chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Looking forward to the Jinchuu arc - this was hilarious!
Ari-AdiAx chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Here here! Bring on the Jinchuu Arc! This was very clever and funny! I laughed so hard!
openwindow3 chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
!

XD

haha, juppongatana sound-off...hahhahahahahaahahahhahahahaha!
openwindow3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
!
bubblygoo chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
I'd love to read anything coming from this fic! Wonderful job!