Reviews for Of Myths and Monsters
miller.valeriecamille chapter 21 . 7/19
So I just found this story recently and I'm in love with the way you depict the characters and the new spin on them with different hey similar abilities! I've been enthralled with it, and really hope you decide to come back and finish it! One of the best Nalu stories I've read personally.
FantasyDreamer06 chapter 21 . 7/16
omg theres so much tension in this story even I might die from it! cant wait for the next update!
Anona chapter 21 . 7/16
Anona chapter 20 . 7/16
Hello. I've recently found your work and I just fell in love with it. You're such a great writer and I hope that you will continue writing this story. I do want to know how your plot expands and extend after what happened. The tension was so well-done in my opinion and it makes me grab my pillow and squeeze it very hard and try not to throw it down repeatedly on my bed. Hope you're doing well! Hear from you soon 3
Piglets12 chapter 20 . 7/4
Omg I absolutely love this story! I keep terracing hoping you’ll come back it’s so good! I can’t stop reading it I’ve been reading since this morning and it’s already past midnight it’s amazing! Please keep writing it!
Stokesy chapter 21 . 7/3
I neeeeed an update oh my! Hope OP is okay though haven’t been active for ages
thetrywriter chapter 21 . 7/3
Please update author-chan TT
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 21 . 7/2
*cries because it hasn't updated in two years*

This is /really/ good. I have been struggling to find any good fanfiction for FT, so I'm glad I stumbled across this. Thank you for blessing all us readers with your amazing work. While you have said in many an A/N that you won't abandon this, is that still the case? Please let me know if you haven't forgotten about this and still have plans! How's college life been? I mean, technically you have been there two years now, but I will still ask.
Lots of support,
Your newest fan
Oh my god! That last sentence! I absolutely forgot about that and I'm really exited what's gonna happen next! Rereading this was definitely one of my better decisions!
Writing Pixie chapter 21 . 6/25
Last Updated August 2016? I am sincerely crushed! I need more of this story in my life!

I don't remember a fanfic that last made me sincerely cry (Layla's journal to Lucy), pace while laughing hilariously (Natsu's unfortunate classroom boner situation), and nearly always smile from ear to ear.

I found this story a few days ago by looking up stories in order of the amount of favorites they had received and honestly description wise I was on the fence. I mean I love a good succubus story (too bad not many exist out there) but doing one with FT characters definitely had me concerned.

I had zero clue where some of the characters would go cuz of typical mythology with most beasts. Side characters that fit perfectly with the myths/beasts or more accurately SH they are. Gajeel being a vampire and his description of needing the iron in his diet! Sting being a nephilim (how else would you describe his light magic?).

I really really really hope this story hasn't been abandoned! But I am exceptionally grateful for what the story is.
Red chapter 3 . 6/20
Oh man, I remember reading this ages ago and I suddenly had a craving to read this again and just couldn't get it out of my mind so here I am again! And I have to say I still love this fic!
Posttt
MysticChemyst chapter 21 . 6/9
I’m so depressed that there isn’t more of this story. I NEED it in my life and hope that you come back to it someday. Most importantly I hope that you’re alive and well and doing what you need to for yourself. Hope to read more sometime, M.C.
haha memes chapter 1 . 6/8
why havent you updated in 2 years!? this is one of the best damn fanfictions ive ever read (and ive read a lot) so you really really need to come back to this PLEASE
haha memes chapter 17 . 6/7
but the nurse was never let out of the closet! i love this
2,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »