Reviews for Of Myths and Monsters
Are you okay? You haven't updated in forever and I wanted to know if maybe you were sick or something. Please let us know that you're okay!
little baby dragon lover chapter 1 . 9/23
why didn't you go on with the story for a year I've been waiting for a year now I'm kinda getting impatient
Please finish! :)
Piglets12 chapter 21 . 9/16
Love this story! When is it going to be updated again?
NaLu and InuKag chapter 1 . 9/16
Please update soon!
Sammyjoperry chapter 21 . 9/14
I love this story so much. I binge read it in one night that's how entranced I was with it. I really wants Natsu and Lucy to be together already but the way you make them get so close then break apart is amazing to read ( not so good for my heart haha). I would live in your sorry if I could. I await your next chapter on baited breath.
littlemicmissy chapter 21 . 9/10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF IS THIS! The fanfic gods have cursed me, no update in a year? I just found this and read the entire thing today! You CANNOT leave a fic of this quality unfinished it is a crime! PLEASE UPDATE
VampireCiel96 chapter 21 . 9/10
Update?
FlurryFire21 chapter 21 . 9/5
Please continue this story you have me hanging by a thread its like my 4th time rereading this but I'm still hoping for continuation
SleepinBeautyK chapter 21 . 9/3
This was fucking hilarious if only you where continuing this story
So kinda sad that this story has probably been discontinued bc it was one of my favourite stories ever like seriously make a book about this shit but anyway I hope you update bc I'm sad now that I think it's beef discontinued
Yvonne Park chapter 21 . 8/30
I saw that this story hadn't been updated in over a year, but I decided to read it anyway because it sounded interesting. It really is! I so wish there was more though! I love how you made the story your own with the superhumans. Natsu and Lucy are so cute together! They're both such idiots though! Haha I agree with Gray. I would love to read more! :)

-Yvonne
Bakers28 chapter 21 . 8/29
Fuck its been a year and I'm still praying this will be finished. Its just SO GOOD
I absolutely love your work and I hope you continue it! Thank you for this great story.
AHHH I've spent a great deal of time nerding out over fanfics.. and yours is one of the best out there! PLEASE. dont abandon this story :( i know its been a year sonce you've updated.. I hope life isnt treating you too rough and that all is well! best wishes~ 3
2,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »