Reviews for Of Myths and Monsters
I just started and binge read this whole thing today. Only to the realize that it’s been 3 years and an update or conclusion to this amazing story is about as likely as me winning the lottery.
I’m so sad. I know it’s been 3 years, but god dammit. Please come back.
kaylajmoss chapter 21 . 9/15
I really loved this story. I hope for more but I doubt that you will be posting after so longyou did an amazing job
Scarlet-Knightt chapter 21 . 9/8
This is so good please write more!
Nina of Fairy Tail chapter 21 . 9/6
This fanfiction is everything and more! I severely love your writing. You've nailed the characters. Can't wait to see more!
Nice replacement of fairy tail missions with mundane 'tasks', really fits the theme and tone of the universe ur trying to set.
Surprisingly real life-esque. Its really well written, I can almost feel myself being in the party.
flamestar8 chapter 21 . 8/18
Can’t believe it has been 3 years since the last one was updated, really do hope you haven’t given up yet on this story. Uuugghhhhh would love to know what happens next, I’ve been following this story since the first chapter T_T
NaLu4Rules chapter 21 . 8/17
You're so talented as a writer this is my favorite story I hope you continue I'll be waiting for your next update!
I12Bfree chapter 21 . 8/15
I wanted to rant on about how much fun I had reading this fanfic but I read the other comments and they all expressed the feelings I wanted to express of the love for this story and I’m not good with words to come up with a new way to tell you I really really really loved reading the 23 chapters! I hope you find time to continue this story!
melapearl chapter 21 . 8/12
Love it!
Ani-stalker chapter 21 . 8/10
So, I checked the other comments for chapter 21 before I wrote my own because I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who a) freaking LOVES this story to bits b) binged this story in an unhealthy way c) is crushed becasue it's been 3 years since the last update.

Oh god/goddess of all amazing fanfics! Please! Hear our prayer! Please find it in your heart to return and finish this amazing story that is going to haunt all of your fans and supporters until we know how it ends! We beg of you!
ABT4Life chapter 21 . 8/8
I love this story. It’s unique. I hate that it ended with NaLu in a fight but I love how you wrote both relationships.
Seashellshayne chapter 21 . 8/1
Please please update with more juvia your writing is so good!
Mgiep96 chapter 21 . 7/22
Please please update! Really love this story
stelladragonslayer chapter 21 . 7/21