Reviews for Of Myths and Monsters
iceangel360 chapter 21 . 10/13
I wouldn’t be surprised if someone spams your email trying to get you to update...
Prince2527 chapter 1 . 10/8
This is a great story! I neeeed to see what happens next, please update!
Beauty Anthony chapter 1 . 9/19
I don't know wen you'll update or whether
you'll ever update again but if u do just know dat u have thousnds of people who can't wait till u update cus of how much dey luv ur story.p.s ur story is fabulous.
ravenqueen162 chapter 21 . 9/4
UPDATE PLEASE OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING! THE GRUVIA IS REAL (they just don’t know it yet) AND THE NALU IS REAL (they just don’t know it yet)
Xxthefeelsxx chapter 21 . 9/2
Please please please update!
mynameishelby chapter 21 . 8/13
Please don’t leave me hanging too much longer! I’m desperate here!
Please I beg of you update this story
Ishipthemthem chapter 1 . 8/2
I'm with everyone who is pleading for this to continue! It's the one that inspired me to join this site! Hoping you're ok in person, and wondering if, when you wrote this you were seeing it as an anime or as something else? :) I can see it as sort of an "Xavier's School for Gifted Children"/ anime/ both! Again, hope you're doing well in person and still writing!
Daisy73 chapter 1 . 8/2
Noooo! Why must I lose my heart to stories that have no ending! C'mon, you can't leave Natsu and Lucy hanging like that forever. I'm following along in the hope that you will come back someday soon with the next chapter, or Erza won't be the only one crying fairy tears. Hoping that your muse allows you to update.
MMcDizzle chapter 1 . 7/31
please update!
Jada-jade chapter 2 . 7/31
please update this book
Amour toujours chapter 21 . 7/27
So I saw the last update for this story was a while ago but I have to say, it has me in thrall and I really, really hope to see a conclusion! Just the premise alone was amazing but the execution has been incredible as well so I follow in hope!
Sp8403 chapter 21 . 7/25
Please update! I love this! Your leaving me on a cliffhanger!
miller.valeriecamille chapter 21 . 7/19
So I just found this story recently and I'm in love with the way you depict the characters and the new spin on them with different hey similar abilities! I've been enthralled with it, and really hope you decide to come back and finish it! One of the best Nalu stories I've read personally.
FantasyDreamer06 chapter 21 . 7/16
omg theres so much tension in this story even I might die from it! cant wait for the next update!
2,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »