Reviews for Of Myths and Monsters
Are you kidding me? we are honeslt so close to seeingthem get together. And now you do this? such a coldhearted heart to keep us all yearning for you to write.
FairyglitterXD chapter 20 . 3/16
You NEED to continue this. Your readers would love to know what happens! We need some sort of closer
Miraculousfairy chapter 21 . 3/15
I love your story but what class is Lucy in? Nastu said that he was power class type dragon. What class is Lucy in? Please update soon!
gingershipper chapter 21 . 3/11
Please for the love of everything, please finish this story. So much sexual tension just to be fucking COCKBLOCKED. By Gray no less. There is so much I love about this story and really really hope you continue it. :)
The evil rainbow chapter 21 . 3/4
I love it so far hand
Galp chapter 6 . 3/1
God damnnnn what a brilliant story! It's sooo funny thus far and I honestly really really love how you presented natsus character! I love him here he is soooo awesome I love him in the anime anyways he's my favorite baby boy! And of course the relationship he has with lucy is amazing! I love this whole succubus idea here and your writing style as well! I can't wait to read more of this you're so awesome thanks for sharing this masterpiece of a story!
TigerArrowgirl chapter 21 . 3/1
Okay. I love this story so much cuz it reminds me of high school life. ITs perfect and something I look forwards to reading when I'm not working. Please say your update soon. I laughed and all and my sisters are looking at me like I lost it. Pretty sure I did. Lol, Please update.
Little-Miss-Anime-Luva chapter 9 . 3/1
I love this story! I found it again after losing it so long ago. good to be back.
Bananarock509 chapter 21 . 2/27
I’m in love with this story! Please! Come back to it! The angst is killer and the tension! Holy hell, their morons! I love them, but they’re morons of the highest order! Please return to this story at some point, I’m dying to know what happens! The idea is so great too! The whole plot is so much fun!
deadzombie chapter 21 . 2/27
I'll just quietly sit here, waiting for you to come back and finish this amazing story
TheBrokenAreStars chapter 1 . 2/24
please come back. This is a great story and I really want to have an ending.
Mihiwera chapter 20 . 2/22

kawaiiotaku0405 chapter 21 . 2/17
yours8truly chapter 1 . 2/13
I really hope you comeback to this amazing story one day
Trifan chapter 21 . 2/8
I so hope this gets updated someday. NaLu deserves to get laid and I want to know what Lucy's dexterity is. Probably something sex based.
2,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »