Reviews for Reincarnation
Natalie Rushman chapter 7 . 3/25
Beautiful! I love the way you worked that out X)
Natalie Rushman chapter 6 . 3/21
I love the way you write him. You make his reactions seem so reasonable X) I hope they can all find some peace in the next chapter!
Natalie Rushman chapter 5 . 3/15
So sad ;( I want to see them reconciled.
Natalie Rushman chapter 4 . 3/8
That scene is different from this perspective. I like it.
Natalie Rushman chapter 3 . 3/4
This is a really different look at their relationship, and I like thinking about it this way.
Natalie Rushman chapter 2 . 2/26
I feel so bad for him ;(
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 2/22
ooof. Interesting idea! You communicated his emotional state really well - particularly for so short a piece!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
This is my favorite story I’ve ever read ! Thank you for making it . I discovered this in 2017 and since then I come back to read it over and over again. I love these two in the hobbit movies even more because of this !
Vivstar chapter 7 . 1/7/2017
Awww. So sad, yet sweet. I wonder if she remembers her past life now (assuming she is his wife reincarnated, after all)?
Excellently written and beautiful story. I'll have to check out more of your work.
SilverTwilight1810 chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I can imagine your story being the real reason behind Thranduil's actions. It is very beautifully written. Thank you for writing it!
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
I feel just like some of the other reviewers, you should continue it and give us more Thranduil-Tauriel love! I love your story its so well written and the characters are on point! Best of luck!
unicorn682006 chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
WOW! :) Just read this and all I can say is... WOW! Love this! Have you thought of writing a sequel? I hope you do! :)
Moonraykir chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
I wasn't sure what I'd think of this, since I'm definitely a Kiliel shipper, but I liked it. Some angst over unrequited/misunderstood love is always acceptable. The dynamic here between Thranduil and Tauriel definitely reminded me of Jareth and Sarah in Labyrinth: the king with reasons of his own for doing things that headstrong young girl doesn't understand and resents him for, though in the end it comes out it was done for love. Something like that. XD Anyway, you did well working the movie's details into this alternate take on Tauriel and Thranduil's relationship.
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
This was so good to read! I loved it! So emotional and touching. You write really great and ill keep reading you're fanfics! Love this pairing:D
Silver-crowned Valkyrie chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Oh the feels! The exquisite feels!
Wonderful story and very emotional way of writing. I loved it from the beginning, but it truly made me melt in the end...
Would you consider a sequel perhaps?