Reviews for Never Let You Down
incognitoben chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wow... this is truly an amazing piece! One of the best Ive read in terms of characterisation. Bulls eye! Its amazing. Thank you for sharing this piece.
connyx chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Oh my, one of those pieces which are way way to short because they are so good. Haha..
Really well done! Liked it a lot!
madpeoplesaidalice chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
First off, hahahaha! I am so amused. But secondly, I thought this was just going to be a sweet, funny story, and then you hit me with that ending and now I'm all feelings about Root and Shaw. So bravo but also rude. You write both women really well, and you write Finch excellently too. Absolutely loved this story!
Kenmura chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
this is so cute and it's still so shaw and root without breaking the character much. Great fic
Guinevere L chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This is so Root and Shaw! It's perfect
Shaye chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was perfect. *le sigh*
wolvesjr34 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was awesome thanks for sharing!
Caggie76 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I really enjoyed that, it was great, you captured them perfectly - always a good sign when you think a story ends too soon :)
Nastya Rey chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This story is so nice!
Totally Shaw/Root style, funny and interesting
Would love too read more
Unadulterated Perfection chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
sweet and endearing (as much as Root and Shaw can be)... i loved how fluently each section flowed even though it seemed as if each section were at times irrelevant to each other, as if they needed their own chapters! All in all, i thoroughly enjoyed this story and how you unraveled the beautifully violent relationship between Sameen and Root!