Reviews for Maternal Instincts
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2019
Kocham to. Kiedy nastempna część?
GreyroseLegacy1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
Love this story. Please update! I have to know what happens with Shimmer and how Arcee's gonna get through this LOL. Also, the humour in this cracked me up a few times.
Emma214 chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
i love it
Skyelover101 chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Awesome fanfiction, updae soon...
Can't wait to see how Arcee copes with lil'Shimmer
~ Skye
Varghjartat chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Hmm, pretty good so far. Shimmer sounds like a promising name. The first chapter had a few mistakes you missed, and this is promising too though I need to read more to convince myself if this is a worthy story for me to read. I am not saying it's not a bad one but it's too soon to know for certain if this will be a good one or not
GalacticSoul chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
It's so cute!
PrimalScreamer chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Cute little chapter.

Love the bitlet's name. :)
PrimalScreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Really good first chappie!

You might want to fix that giant wall of text in the middle though. Looks like the formatting didn't take or something. :D

Good characterizations. Arcee doesn't feel overly OOC. People either write her to be too mellow, or they go too far and make her a screeching banshee that's always furious about everthing, heh.

Ratchet, grumpy old bot. Check! Loves me some Ratchet.
marvelmaximoffs chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Ah, poor Bulk! But this is really funny! The chapters are short, but I know how hard it is to juggle school, homework, and writing (or a job and writing if you're that old). Keep up the good work!
Love,
GOAG03
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
cute, very cute
haloangel21 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Aww. Love the name :) So who's gonna be the lucky sire? OuO Oppy'd be a good choice since he loves children.
Airreon Princess chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Hate it? No...like it? No...Love it...YES YES YES! I liked that you chose Shimmer, I think it's a cute name for her. You were right when you said it fits her. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Aili-chan chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
AWWWW
willowbeean chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Love this story. I can never find enough stories with a storyline involving a sparkling like this. Practically laughed out loud when Shimmer had an 'accident' on Bulkhead!

Just wondering, is there gonna be a father figure for Shimmer in this story? Someone to help Arcee along with the process of taking care of the sparkling? And then Arcee ends up falling in love with both the father figure and the sparkling?

Just throwing in some story ideas just to see your thoughts. Update soon!
Greendogg chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Oh snap! This isn't going to be a walk in the park, that's for sure.