Reviews for Parallels
Bs.trinkets chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
I've read and re-read this entire story multiple times. What can I say? It's that good! I LOVE Lucy's characterization. Thank you guys for this awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
ONE OF THE BEST FAIRY TAIL FANFICS EVER! you do this fandom great justice 3
R0ckGirl chapter 60 . 10/31/2018
I could actually start it all over again ...XD
God it was one of the best fics I've ever read IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
R0ckGirl chapter 60 . 10/31/2018
your fic was truly a masterpiece. I enjoyed it a lot I laugh and cried with it...I'm so happy I read done!
Elizabeth Backell chapter 20 . 9/1/2018
I know I've replied a lot on some of the stories you ladies write, but with this one you could have had Lucy tell Natsu that the book was from her personal heard from her world and explained to him that way and he may have understood and wouldn't plot to take it from her. Possibly.
Guest chapter 61 . 8/26/2018
THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY! THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST FOUR DAYS OF STRAIGHT READING. THANK YOU IT WAS WONDERFUL
Madabelle26 chapter 26 . 7/19/2018
my heart. my HEART! THEY MADE A NEW NEST!
Madabelle26 chapter 17 . 7/17/2018
why oh why isn't there a special button to favorite particular chapters?
LimitedEternity chapter 38 . 7/7/2018
No nest? Oh hohohoho. Motherglare you are in for a ride awakening. I was wondering how Sting would meet Natsu!
LimitedEternity chapter 37 . 7/7/2018
No one plots like Jellal!
Fixes bets like Jellal!
No one makes sure his lover will win like Jellal!

Seriously. Wing man of the century right there. Lucy leading was also pretty great, I loved that he wanted to make sure he never pressured her.
LimitedEternity chapter 35 . 7/7/2018
I was so excited when that other spirit showed up, I was like Aquarius is going to be soooooo mad. And it was glorious. And Natsu is aware! Yes!
LimitedEternity chapter 34 . 7/7/2018
Oh main that witch got Natsu REAL good. Like he's going to be so angry... Like I would need a second to describe how furious he must be!
LimitedEternity chapter 30 . 7/6/2018
Oh man oh man oh man the characterization here! Natsu has come SO gosh darned far and I'm so proud of him! It was incredible what he did for Lucy here, and seeing him wound up over her being upset was great. I can't wait until he gets his hands on Midnight.
LimitedEternity chapter 29 . 7/4/2018
This was a perfect end to the act, I held my breath wondering if she would read the book and hoping that she wouldn't. Seriously, Saint Heartfillia of Magnolia! But I also like that she has flaws still, Lucy is still a bit impulsive and snappy, a little slow to make decisions. But a good person and she got to Natsu with that goodness! And awww poor Wendy!
LimitedEternity chapter 28 . 7/4/2018
The king is back! Amazing what you can do when you have something to fight for, something important. What a save from our favorite dragon!
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »