Reviews for Parallels
Carla the wizard chapter 2 . 8/5/2020
YAY LOKI!And I wonder is that natsu or ingeel, cant wait to find out?
Carla the wizard chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
LOVEING THE STORY ALREADY!
R e e chapter 61 . 6/6/2020
Perfection. the near death experiences made it far more real than any generic fanfiction, none of the characters we hot attached to didn't die, gray, lyon, and ultear became a family. But i gotta say, what about The Alvarez Empire and God Serena?
Guest chapter 61 . 6/6/2020
This is one of those really good but really rare fanfiction, None of the fairy tail characters we got attached to died which is just Perfection, the morals were also utter Perfection, and the near death moments made it feel more real than any of those generic fics. Gotta say what about The Alvarez Empire and God Serena?
nate-king chapter 4 . 6/1/2020
This does look promising like the others said before! I'd thought I wouldn't like it because it played in a vastly different world but if the characters are really much the same, then it's a preference of mine! Looking forward to finishing your parallel, author-san's!
ArcuzRed7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
I cried, i laughed and lots of other mixed emotion while reading this -.
Sakura521 chapter 61 . 5/31/2020
This was so amazing! So cute and badass and cool! I loved it so much 3 3 3
Tchu-chan chapter 61 . 5/23/2020
I loved this story! It very much has that "beauty and the beast" romantic vibe between Natsu and Lucy. Plus, there are adorably funny moments between the guild members that made me laugh out loud so many times. I think this might be my favorite long fic you both have written. Fantastic job!
Kiki1770 chapter 36 . 4/28/2020
So close, so close, so close! You got this Lucy! Just go for it and kiss him!
Kiki1770 chapter 34 . 4/28/2020
Oooh, so close! What shame Natsu's first kiss was with a lookalike.
Kiki1770 chapter 26 . 4/28/2020
Yay! Happy is finally in the story! I can't wait for Lucy and Natsu to raise him together. I love that Gajeel and Natsu at least somewhat get along now. The idea of them being nest mates with Wendy is lovely.
Kiki1770 chapter 19 . 4/28/2020
Glad Natsu is finally opening up. Though I have to say I do kind of feel bad for him. He's literally compromising on every account. Even his freedom is restricted by Lucy. I hope things ease up on him later.
Kiki1770 chapter 16 . 4/28/2020
Loved it! Love Lucy for standing up for Natsu. I hope you bring Happy into the story. Natsu needs at least one friend he trusts wholeheartedly that's not Lucy. Preferably someone he has no history with.
Kiki1770 chapter 12 . 4/28/2020
Wow, this chapter was epic! Every line from Leo was such a clear blow to Natsu! I felt the full impact of it as if he was talking to me. No wonder Natsu threw him off the roof.
Kiki1770 chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
I'm surprised how easily Lucy is divulging everything about her world and the fact that she subjugated a dragon...it might come back to bite her later to share these things so freely.
3,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »