Reviews for Parallels
Guest chapter 45 . 1/26/2020
so romantic
CoSmO333 chapter 60 . 11/12/2019
I loved this story so much thank you for sharing
sheabizzle chapter 61 . 10/26/2019
It's been so long but you should know this story is one of my favorites and I always come back to read again. Thank you ️
Sun and moon100 chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
This reminds of Inuyasha only instead of sit boy he get dragged like he’s chained to her
Jedi Jelsa777 chapter 61 . 8/27/2019
I found this story the other day and I honestly had trouble stopping to do things like eat and sleep! It's amazing! Well done :D
CrazyZaika chapter 61 . 8/12/2019
Uhhh, I love this story. Really. It's such a nice work and ... yeah. I'm a bid sad, that this is the last chapter, but hey, a happy end :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
God I love the blend of familiar modern things with the elements of Fairy Tail. It’s awesome !
BeautifulSamurai chapter 61 . 4/27/2019
yay! love love love!
Ninja-Turtle Charlie chapter 4 . 4/1/2019
Ooooh man! What a twist :)
Guest chapter 61 . 3/20/2019
I really do truly love this fic! And I mean that I love it in the way that I’ll pick it when I’m in a comfy, cozy mood and looking to read an adventure and “unlikely” love story that’ll whisk me away. That being said, I’ve only read this all once but I plan on doing it again and again, because it’s excellent and just feels a little like home
FairyTail IsLife chapter 48 . 3/17/2019
I used to love the movie ‘The Last Unicorn’. Now I hate it.
KyaaILoveIt chapter 13 . 3/6/2019
And so, the princess meets the dragon and receive protection and promise with it. Peace comes between two. Until Prince comes to threatened it. Haha.

What a fairy tale. Still, this story is gem, you know, gem. Wonderful masterpiece.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 44 . 3/5/2019
Through all that shit Cobra said about no one wanting Natsu around and Lucy hating him, I was thinking “If u saw the night they had, no wouldn’t be saying that”.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/4/2019
I didn’t know Midnight was such a Pervert. U made him OOC and i like when it is Cobras point of view. (I don’t know why).
FairyTail IsLife chapter 41 . 3/4/2019
Love this story. It’s so great. But I’m sooo confused most of the time. And u made up Dark Unicorn right? Because I looked up all the guilds but didn’t see it.
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »