Reviews for Parallels
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
yo how the fuck is AN ORDINARY HUMAN kicking people with such strength that they fly away?
FairyTail IsLife chapter 37 . 3/2/2019
Ok.
I officially love this fanfic. U guys didn't add much detail (which I greatly appreciate) cause most fanfics I read they make them go a bit to far to the point they have a kid. ON THE FIRDT FUCKING ROUND TOO. And I alseays think "u don't even know if u want to keep this". And also I never once heard them say that Lucy smells like strawberry and vanilla or something like that. Also where is Happy? He would usually stay with them. I also kept thinking while reading this "how would the Natsu Lucy first met would react to this?"
FairyTail IsLife chapter 37 . 3/2/2019
I loveeeee The Prinses Bride movie. I haven't seen it all the way through though. I usually miss the first 10 min
FairyTail IsLife chapter 34 . 3/2/2019
Ok I just really wanted to say that if Angel loses a battle the contract will not break. But I guess that was all u could do to get the 3 Zodiac Keys to Lucy.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 32 . 3/1/2019
HOW DARE U TAKE OUT FROSH and Lector.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 31 . 3/1/2019
I don't like that Yukino and Sting are married or Gray and Juvia. I really cant. And i reallyyyyyyyyyy want the "twin" dragon slayers (cough cough not twins) to meet Fairy Tail soon
FairyTail IsLife chapter 30 . 3/1/2019
First, I'm sorry for ur lose
Second, kind of ironic that u ADDED a dead family member to the story.
Third, great chapter
FairyTail IsLife chapter 28 . 3/1/2019
U know Cobra is red not purple right? Kinana is purple. And forget about what I said about Cobra being a dragon earlier
Wow wow wow.

When does Angel say thank u?! She would call them tools and not their real names. (Jack ass. Never liked her one bit).
FairyTail IsLife chapter 28 . 3/1/2019
Where are the other members of the Oracien Sies guild? There was 6 (7) members.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 28 . 3/1/2019
HEY HEY HEY. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. WHY WOULD THE ORACIEN SEIS BE ZEREF FOLLOWERS IF THEY WERE IN THE TOWER OF HEAVEN BECAUSE IF HIM. They were tortured for some stupid tower that was useless. And how did Kinana hide herself? That’s crazy. As a snake she was way bigger then Cobra. No way she could have hide herself in him like that.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 28 . 3/1/2019
Nvm. I’m reviewing and reading at the same time instead of waiting till the end like I usually do.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 28 . 3/1/2019
U know i was wondering what u did with the Oracion Seis because they had to use Lucy for the Infinity Clock so I really wanted to know what was gonna happen. Also Cobra is a Dragonslayer so why is he not in his territory? (Even if he is a fake). Where is his snake? I can’t remember if u added Kinana into the guild yet.
Love the title
FairyTail IsLife chapter 27 . 3/1/2019
I hate this mushy lover shit u add in this. It’s sooooooo gross. Also u have made Natsu into a perv. And u do know that Happy is older than Carla right? Wendy is younger than Natsu and Happy was hatched while Natsu was a kid and Carla was hatched when Wendy was a kid so technically Happy is older. But I have no clue how old PantherLily is.
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »