Reviews for Parallels
IcyImagination chapter 61 . 2/26/2019
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this fanfiction! There were so many wonderful things! I loved how you both created such a unique storyline that still fit so well with the original feel of Fairy Tail. I loved Natsu being part demon. It was so fun and made for some good internal conflict. The way Natsu and Lucy grew and came together felt natural. Nothing was overdone or overdramatic. It was the perfect amount of emotion and fluff.
zahad dragneel chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
this story very awesome. Thanks for the adventure you give in this fanfic. I hope you can continue make another awesome story.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 12 . 2/14/2019
OMG. Natsu is such a bitch. And why does he have a key?! I am in confusion.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 10 . 2/14/2019
Ur story is pretty great so far but I wish I knew what was going on so I wouldn’t keep yelling at my phone
Sparksofrandomness chapter 61 . 2/14/2019
Wow that was an awesome ride! Thanks for the journey and amazing story! A rare diamond amongst fake gold.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 6 . 2/14/2019
So when does this take place cause Lyon and sherry are in the guild so it is after the island episodes but I’m still a little confused. And why of all people is Natsu the bad guy. To be honest though he is good at playing both good guy and bad guy rolls
FairyTail IsLife chapter 2 . 2/13/2019
I think the story is great so far but I am completely confused about what is going on.
FairyTail IsLife chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
The only problem I have right now is that why did u put real world stuff in There like Barnes and nobles
Aquasilver chapter 45 . 2/7/2019
Oh hoho, what have we got here? I must say Cana and Mirajane would be very happy with this out come. So glad he could tell Lucy his problem and more ;))
Aquasilver chapter 44 . 2/7/2019
The word you’re looking for i E
Aquasilver chapter 43 . 2/6/2019
3000! WOOOOOO

I NEED TO DO MY HW AND SLEEP BUT WHEN I SAW WHAT NUMBER THE REVIEWS WERE AT I KNEW I JUST HAD TO PROCRASTINATE A LITTLE MORE! It was calling out to me. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

BUT FAIRY TAIL YOU BETTER TEAR THOSE DOORS DOWN AND STOMP THEM BENEATH YOUR FEET LIKE THE GARBAGE THEY ARE xD
Aquasilver chapter 42 . 2/6/2019
You better hope he didn’t heard that last part you said... But ahh, I had an itching suspicion about the bond :O
Aquasilver chapter 41 . 2/6/2019
ooooHhhhhhHhhhhhhhbhhhdkskslalal welp...
Aquasilver chapter 40 . 2/6/2019
They just can’t seem to get a break
Aquasilver chapter 39 . 2/6/2019