Reviews for Make You Feel My Love
FourtrisGelphiefan chapter 20 . 3/12
Did you come out with the next installment? If so, what’s the title? This story is sooo good and I can’t wait to read more of it.
Wicked Fan chapter 20 . 3/20/2016
Omg yes an update! This story is so amazing and I'm glad there are going to be more chapters, because I'd seriously miss it if there weren't! I loved the ending of this chapter, and can't wait to see what's going to happen next...
Indy's Green Hat chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
I had two wicked stories opened, yours and "Mirror, Mirror". So for a second I was completely confused when I read Elphaba calling Glinda love...
Anyway, I loved the last two chapters! (that ending though...I'm not going to kill you only because I need you alive for the sequel...)
evilregal07 chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
So. cute. omg. I can't. I love this so much. That seemed like a fitting end so I'm curious about what's left since you said there are still a few more chapters.
Indy's Green Hat chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
Yay for things getting better!
Wicked Fan chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
AWWW! The ending is so cute!
evilregal07 chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
Aaahhh! I am so glad I finally got time to read this. Ugh. I hate Ridal and I hate Morrible. Dillamond is sweet though. It's cute that he's keeping their secret. I don't want it to be over, but I'm also dying to see how you end it.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
Nice story! But I've noticed you seem to use a lot of adverbial tags. Which is when, at the end of a sentence of dialogue, there's an adverb that 'describes' something. But more often than not it 'tells and not shows'. A little is fine but having them in almost every sentence can be a little grating. A way to correct it is to strike out the adverb and show what they're doing and let the readers decide what they're feeling based on their actions.
It takes a lot to adjust but in the end, it makes stories even better than before.
(P.S. Ridal, that bastard. Everything could have been so much easier without him. )
Wicked Fan chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
Ahh yay an update! Yass I'm so happy Elphaba and Glinda are together again :D Oh and Ridal definitley deserves to get taken away!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Please update soon
Wicked Fan chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Whoo I really love Fiyero right now! I hope you make something bad happen to Ridal because of what he did to Elphie and Glinda :(
Indy's Green Hat chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Hopefully everything will be uphill from here on!
evilregal07 chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
I hope they're really safe now, but with 4 more chapters I'm not breathing easy just yet. Oh, and I have to add, hell yeah! About time that bastard got his ass kicked!
evilregal07 chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
OH MY GOD! PLEASE FIX THIS. I'M DYING.
Indy's Green Hat chapter 15 . 12/2/2015