Reviews for Talking Body
pineapple-treasure chapter 3 . 8/27
SO HOT YOU ARE AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL WRITER.
pineapple-treasure chapter 2 . 8/26
Awesome couple chapters. I'm totally hooked . Can't wait for read more!
Piglets12 chapter 24 . 8/15
Yes please! I live your writing a lemon would for so well with how you’ve set everything up! Love your writing and can’t wait for more from this story! I’m really impressed with how much you’ve researched I love how committed you are to telling your stories the way they should be told thank you so much for continuing this story!
empowerlucy chapter 24 . 8/10
love this story. its so sweet but serious and so so well written and it just makes me so happy
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 24 . 4/28
Oh my goodness. This is hilarious and sweet and amazing and I love it! Natsu and Lucy are genius and so funny and everyone else is just fabulous too! I love your writing style as well!
Lana chapter 24 . 4/21
Update PLEASE
I has been the waiting so loooooong
I hope you keep writing for this story! it's great!
gingershipper chapter 24 . 3/4
Hi there. Love this story, like really fucking love it. I came for the lemon but definitely stayed for the plot. I hope you find your muse again and continue writing!

Thanks for the story :)
yumenoatono chapter 24 . 3/1
Damn lady, you chill but evil at the same time, ending it there. This shit is addicting and I'll enter my withdrawal phrase now.
Little-Miss-Anime-Luva chapter 21 . 2/26
This chapter is definitely one of my favourites. Probably up top. My favourite part is when he says 'I'm working on it and Jude flips his shit. That was a truly beautiful moment. Natsu's mortification was hilarious too.

Loving it!
i really really like this fic, pls update :33
AseCat chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
Igneel is fun! XD i love him.
AseCat chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
It was about time! They are so cute, i love them. I want a Natsu in my life. I NEED a Natsu in my life!
AseCat chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
Lucy's mother is amazing! XD Wow Natsu! WOW! And FINALLY some action! I WAS WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS!
AseCat chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Whoa he is extremely attracted to her. Awww TT he imagined His babies with blonde hair! Well that was interesting xD