Reviews for Talking Body
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 24 . 4/28
Oh my goodness. This is hilarious and sweet and amazing and I love it! Natsu and Lucy are genius and so funny and everyone else is just fabulous too! I love your writing style as well!
Lana chapter 24 . 4/21
Update PLEASE
I has been the waiting so loooooong
I hope you keep writing for this story! it's great!
gingershipper chapter 24 . 3/4
Hi there. Love this story, like really fucking love it. I came for the lemon but definitely stayed for the plot. I hope you find your muse again and continue writing!

Thanks for the story :)
yumenoatono chapter 24 . 3/1
Damn lady, you chill but evil at the same time, ending it there. This shit is addicting and I'll enter my withdrawal phrase now.
Little-Miss-Anime-Luva chapter 21 . 2/26
This chapter is definitely one of my favourites. Probably up top. My favourite part is when he says 'I'm working on it and Jude flips his shit. That was a truly beautiful moment. Natsu's mortification was hilarious too.

Loving it!
i really really like this fic, pls update :33
AseCat chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
Igneel is fun! XD i love him.
AseCat chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
It was about time! They are so cute, i love them. I want a Natsu in my life. I NEED a Natsu in my life!
AseCat chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
Lucy's mother is amazing! XD Wow Natsu! WOW! And FINALLY some action! I WAS WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS!
AseCat chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Whoa he is extremely attracted to her. Awww TT he imagined His babies with blonde hair! Well that was interesting xD
AseCat chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
i really like how you wrote the flashbacks! wait now i need to know what happened with Anna! TT. Ok i almost forgot Natsu is a stripper, but when i read innocently, i remembered. We really need more of Natsu stripping, i miss them x3.
AseCat chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
Whoa that was really something!
AseCat chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
Yes! Photo shoot! I didn't know i was waiting for that. And of course Gray! How could i forget! wait No. How could you do that TT. Not juvia!
AseCat chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
Aw i want to study Fairy Tail in history too. It would make it more fun!. I like Brayson xD. Glancing at Lucy longingly! Aww."stripe enthusiast" I couldn't stop laughing omg And "finally a career for me" was the last straw xD i wasn't able to breathe.