Reviews for Talking Body
i really really like this fic, pls update :33
AseCat chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
Igneel is fun! XD i love him.
AseCat chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
It was about time! They are so cute, i love them. I want a Natsu in my life. I NEED a Natsu in my life!
AseCat chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
Lucy's mother is amazing! XD Wow Natsu! WOW! And FINALLY some action! I WAS WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS!
AseCat chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Whoa he is extremely attracted to her. Awww TT he imagined His babies with blonde hair! Well that was interesting xD
AseCat chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
i really like how you wrote the flashbacks! wait now i need to know what happened with Anna! TT. Ok i almost forgot Natsu is a stripper, but when i read innocently, i remembered. We really need more of Natsu stripping, i miss them x3.
AseCat chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
Whoa that was really something!
AseCat chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
Yes! Photo shoot! I didn't know i was waiting for that. And of course Gray! How could i forget! wait No. How could you do that TT. Not juvia!
AseCat chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
Aw i want to study Fairy Tail in history too. It would make it more fun!. I like Brayson xD. Glancing at Lucy longingly! Aww."stripe enthusiast" I couldn't stop laughing omg And "finally a career for me" was the last straw xD i wasn't able to breathe.
AseCat chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
FAIRY TAIL!? TT! I miss them so much. OoOoOh is Natsu jealous! XD why does he want to know het type! Natsu, THINKING?! what has the world come to xD. Oh yes he is DEFINITELY jealous!
AseCat chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
Ahhh she is jealous. Just Please don't make any rash decisions! Hmm i don't see Lucy as the jealous of looks type? But that's just my opinion! Ah i hope they become friends. They all met through mutual friends xD! Awww he talked about her! I wonder who his ex girlfriend was? "Get your own" xD awww they are friends now! Maybe?. He stayed up waiting for her! Awww those two are so cute, i love them
AseCat chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
omg does he know? Please please no TT i'll feel so embarrassed! Why the heck would he slide in her lap?! And why did you push him?! He patted her head, HE KNOWS!? He doesn't? He is watching her thoughtfully, he knows?! Yes yes Lucy i definitely agree with you, Natsu is the sweetest! HE KNOWS! Oh? Hmm he was close enough, i guess? Oh no oh no, are you fucking serious! Not that again... i really like Lisanna. Please don't get jealous of her Lucy. Please!
AseCat chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
Just for research purposes huh? Ok keep telling yourself that :3. Omg he knows he knows he knows he knows! No please don't know! Wait why was trusting her lovers a big mistake?! Something happened right! Yeah ok that was ... something . Omg! You were on an accident! Omg are you alright!? I hope you are alright now!
AseCat chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
A stripper pole. Really Natsu? You shouldn't have agreed, Lucy. You REALLY shouldn't have. We all know what is going to happen xD. In the middle of reading about the pole dancing i remembered Markiplier tried it before too xD it wend horribly. Congrats on over 100 reviews! I guess people really like the idea of a stripper Natsu xD
AseCat chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
Did you actually search information on how to make different coloured fires? Or did you know the stuff already xD and why does Lucy want to go in his house that badly? Is it because...? oh! Ok :3 awww Natsu blushing! so cute! Cold showers?! EW! And omg i really REALLY need to sleep but i want to continue reading! :v