Reviews for Starting Over
lalala chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
it seems like this story hasn't been updated in a while. I just read it but i remembered reading this a couple of years ago. Anyway i thought the chapter was really good and hope that you will update a new chapter soon.
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
very wicked chapter... please up date soon
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
very wicked chapter... Heero/Serena
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
very wicked chapter
Henio41 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
good job so far. plzz update soon.
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
xDD i think a lot of ppl thought that u'd put her with Hee-chan! . but it's really cool! :3 update soon!

XI
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Yea! I hope you get the chance to update again i would really like to see the rest of this story! Great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Yea! I hope for Trowa but i could live with Duo hehe! I really dont like Heero pairings because it has been done so many times but it who ever you pick this story is wonderful so far!
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow i like the first chapter! Hope the rest of the story is as good! :)
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Hee-Chan! pair Usagi up with Hee-Chan/Heero Yuy. PLease! Update soon! i really like your story a lot lot! cuz if u don't...i'll hunt you down _ bibi!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
this great story pleaz write more soon pleaz make it a heero/serena pairing
Serenityhimesheppard chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Hey god start hope theres more to come, also i think she would look good anyone but i would have to say heero.

Kara
Crystal Serenity Yuy chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
HEERO ! I think Serena should be with Heero.
ulove3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I still think heero/serena can't wait.
ulove3 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
I like this fanfict it is really great. I think she should definatly be with heero. Serena/Heero is my favorite pairing. SO HEERO. update soon