Reviews for What Friends Won't Do
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh my God! I would never have imagined Alex as an alcoholic. Maybe that's why he turned into such a stick in the mud. I am impressed.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Well, he's human here. -smile- It was refreshing to read Alex in this light. Very much so. Again, you portray the plaster one's very well.
Gamine chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Ok, back to actually reviewing the work, which as I understand it is the primary function of this particular option:

This is a fantastically well done series. Smart, relevant, and engaging. Anyone who hasn't gone and read the rest of the Identiverse is missing something big.

And now a quick sidebar to Wandering Ranger: see the above? That is a review. What you wrote isn't. A quick way to tell the difference would be to notice that I actually mentioned the work in question. You might note that when you click at the bottom of the page it says "Submit Review", not "Have a tantrum because you don't like what this author said about your work". Get over it.
rikachey chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
OK first of all... I did ask for your opinion.. second.. i dont think it is up to you what i put on here. So put your nose in your own business.. I asked for Constructive Criticism.. Not Destructive. Until you can get the difference straight do review my stories anymore.
Tevrah chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
White Tiger chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
An impressive flashback...wait, since this occurs in the future, can it be called a flashback? I suppose for us it's really a flashforward, but for Alex it's a bit of a flashback, right? Oh, heck, it's a perfect story however you put it!
LG chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I liked this, a LOT. This series is becoming something phenomenal... And very, very enjoyable.
Gamine chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
ScarletDeva chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Rachie pie... You are good! Yes you are!
cmar chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I liked this a lot, Alex is one of the more complex characters (to my mind, anyway) and it's nice to see a different take on him, especially when you're continuing the background you set up for him in 'Future Imperfect'. The idea of his feeling overshadowed by Wes is quite interesting.

Also I like the idea of taking a relatively minor character (Logan) and fleshing him out.
freespirit127 lazy 2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Thanks for a great insight into Alex' past :) I'm happy I could help :)
Dagmar lazy chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Very nice. Very intriguing! Can't wait to see where you're going with this.