Reviews for How To Pretend You're Maura Isles' Girlfriend
JJ chapter 16 . 8/8
Such good fluff! Thanks for sharing!
Maura would react just the way you wrote it. Remember when Constance came over and Maura hyperventilated?

ur story!
ynot45 chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
JANE could have got out of the lunch date with a new murder.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2017
i love it thank you sir (peanut) ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
cute :D
HeatherSS1 chapter 16 . 8/22/2017
Omg I'm grinning so hard right now. A wonderful end to a wonderful story. I love how they confessed to each other about feeling jealous, that was a very sweet moment. I haven't really read that many R&I AUs, but this one is definitely one of my favorites.
HeatherSS1 chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
hehehehe Jealous Maura is so cute!
HeatherSS1 chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
Love the song choice, it fits so perfectly here. And love that Maura initiated the kiss. Goodness they are just so sweet together!
HeatherSS1 chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
YAAAAYYYYYYY! They finally admitted their feelings! Squee! I love how it happened, and Maura saying that Jane should say she doesn't feel the same, and Jane being all "no, can't do that" lol Loved it!
HeatherSS1 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Aww jealous/protective Jane is so cute! And I love how Maura totally didn't even call her out for kissing her when Constance and Arthur weren't around.
HeatherSS1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
Awwwww bonding! So cute!
HeatherSS1 chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
Sweet! I love Jane's inner monologue, and her reactions to touching Maura. I love the way they interact together, it seems so natural and playful.
Scoundrel73 chapter 16 . 8/19/2017
Just read through your story, loved it. I could see Jane fooling around with Maura in the ocean...nice!
Natti80 chapter 16 . 8/18/2017
absolutely adorable fix. Don't we all dream of a partner like that? committed, only sees the best in you and the best: totaly in love with you! it's a new one for me to see jane as the OUT one and Maura never having kissed a girl. I loved it tho. you have an amazing way to write
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
So. Freaking. Cute! I can totally picture Maura stealing Jane's dessert, it seems completely in line with her character, and the way Jane teases her is just adorable!