Reviews for The beginning, the very long middle and the end
Animesh chapter 43 . 9/25/2018
This is possibly the best fanfic I've ever read, not just ShikaTema, but in general. I really liked the A/N at the start/end of the chapters. They explained your thought process, and I found myself agreeing to all of it. Great job, I'm really glad I found this fic!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/21/2018
Love it
Sea Wan River chapter 17 . 8/6/2018
tell you what, I've been thinking about this one part (usually when I'm reading other shikatema stories) since I read this story for the first time a few months agoShikamaru did act differently when Temari was aroundShikamaru became... more Shikamaru like. He was more alert, smarter, quicker, ruder, more grumbling, more energetic (ish), more sarcastic...". I don't know I just thought it was such a cool way to describe it.
Sea Wan River chapter 43 . 2/25/2018
I've been reading it for five hours straight and I couldn't stop! it was amazing. one of my favorite shikatema stories.
Sea Wan River chapter 36 . 2/25/2018
so awekward! it was great
Sea Wan River chapter 32 . 2/25/2018
internally screaming
Sea Wan River chapter 24 . 2/25/2018
this chapter was one of my favorites! Kankurou is evil haha
Sea Wan River chapter 17 . 2/25/2018
chouji's chapter was even better than ino's
Sea Wan River chapter 16 . 2/25/2018
yesss to the ino-sakura-temari friendship! I love it! also "75% sure" lol
Sea Wan River chapter 4 . 2/25/2018
I love temari's pov
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
I already know this story is everything I ever wanted
pja2 chapter 43 . 11/15/2017
I'm glad I found this and read it all. Absolutely loved and no I think the ending wasn't cheesy enough lol. Thanks for the read
ParrishGranger chapter 43 . 9/30/2017
splendid and amazing! I declare this official but not actually official!
donutlovestea chapter 43 . 7/17/2017
I just wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful story of my favorite couple. They were truly quite close to their original characters and I loved imagining them as I read through this story. Awesome job, and you deserve much more likes and favorites!
Simone137 chapter 43 . 7/14/2017
I liked a lot your portayal of these characters. I did feel like the end was a little bit rushed but it may be just a feeling.
I thank you for writing this story. Things like these make my days better.