Reviews for Clever Minds
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wow... the suspense is going to kill me. Unless Grindelwald doesn't get there first. Applause for you. I loved this story, even though I skimmed it.
Lioness Eats Toads chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I LOVE IT

(I love it)

GRINDY should keep her shoe like some sort of stalker

(grindelwald)

And tom should keep her wand (if so u can make some very drama-attic storys out of that)

(dramatic)
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I love it! But where's the sequel? Please, please... continue with this...

~ac
Park Avenue Princess chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
very ingenious, except dumbledore defeated grindelwald in 1421, and i don't think minerva OR tom was alive back then.

just a thought. i don't know.

good job though.
404 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow...this was so fantastic. I mean, I know that you haven't updated in like four years, but who cares? I mean, it's so well written. PLEASE update or write a sequel! It's so good!
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hey, that was interesting! Wow, after reading almost all of your stories, I kind of run out of things to say in these reviews! *Shrugs* I might just start saying the same things! Not very original, true, but what else is there to say besides good job?

~Ally~
Jabberwacky chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I love this fic, PLEASE write a sequel? please please? In fact can u write a sequel and a sequel to that and a sequel to that and a.. in fact can u write a whole series PLEASE!

#*"'Minerva/Tom Forever'"*#
aus chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I think your story was brilliant. For a long time now I have believed Tom and Minerva fought Grindelwald at school. I also believe that Tom liked her. Your story was really great and I hope that you write a sequeal.
pixiedust chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
u so suck cause u dont even rite a chapter 2 ist so interesting PLEASE RITE MORE! thankz
howlasylum chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
that really WOULD be interesting if McGonagall had gone to school with Tom, huh? Makes you wonder just how old Voldie is...and what kind of personality Minnie has underneath it all! fun read
Mana Angel too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Please write a sequel? Please? ;-;

Arr, this was really fun to read. I hope for my since this is your 27th review (I think) of your story. Bleh, it's been a while since it's been written though, so maybe your promise is off? No! ;_; School-day TR/MM is too cute to NOT write about! You know it is!
g21lto chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Good story. I like the idea of a teenage McGonagall making a decision whose stupidity rivals...well, I don't think anyone else in the series would go out to play quidditch with a dark lord sneaking around! But you kept everyone in character, and I like the MM/TR conversations. Write a sequel, please! This one was both humorous and frightening.
Marie4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
This was a good idea! Very interesting. There isn't much written about Minerva at school adn she could easily have been a contemporary of Riddle.
KeeperOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
oh i loved it!
Essie chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Of course we want to know whether Minerva gets back her shoe!

By the way, this was good; original too.

-Essie