Reviews for Dogs? Really?
his-red-head chapter 16 . 7/28
This story was the inspiration I didn't know I needed! You've done a fantastic job and I really like this story. Great job, sweets xx
LittleEvilRegal chapter 16 . 4/23/2020
I know I'm really late to the party but I just read Cats and Dogs all in one go (it's now 6:30 am) and they were fantastic! I don't think I've ever laughed that much reading fanfic. I loved all the inside jokes and the drama and the sass. And don't get me started on how clever the stories are. The fact that it's a fanfiction in a fanfiction (a fanfiction about a fanfiction?) could potentially be quite confusing, but it was written so beautifully that I could follow the whole story without a problem. Thank you for writing these wonderful stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2020
Thank you for sharing this awesome story. It was funny, sweet and loving.
Diane chapter 16 . 2/12/2020
Just when I thought I had read all of your works - this one slips in. Although your J/7 work will always be my favorite - especially anything with my beloved Admiral - your MirAndy stories are a very close second. I especially liked the crossover references in this to the J/7 fandom. You have inspired me to go back to my WIP with the Admiral and give it another go... 3
Mill Girl chapter 16 . 3/29/2019
I know I am review 248, but very late to the fun. It is so good to read a story where Miranda’s huge sense of humour really comes through. In my recent marathon of looking for great Miranda stories, she and poor old Andy have between them been in and out of hospital more times than anyone deserves. They have been shot, blown up, sent to Afghanistan more than once, had cancer, and had a ridiculous number of near death collisions. This is a delight. Double and treble bluffs on the original book and film, and other great stories. I like all your “stuff” as well. Thanks for them all.
flowershop-girl chapter 2 . 8/6/2018
This is hilarious omg! I’m dying! Hell night? much more interesting than she previously believed! Ahhh!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2018
Loved this story!
Aidyl James chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Lol, lol, lol, lol. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Aidyl James chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
I am already a fan of Gun Brooke but i never heard of the other author(s). Thanks for letting me know. I will be sure to take a read.
Aidyl James chapter 14 . 12/9/2017