Reviews for A simple mistake that changed the future
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
GabrielSilk chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *has a coughing fit* cough, cough, um, yes, where was I? Oh, yeah... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Moved to Shachou chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Woah! You're awesome at humor and angst stories I see, and I lurve it! *wishes she couldwrite that well* but I my firned will kill u for killing frodo, mark my words. lol. Keep updating plz!

Lorwen Of Mirkwood
iolah chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
its so sad! im still crying. its beautifully written. can i see more merry and pippen sadness please? it is so miserating:(i loved it!
Naeva-Trinstadt chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
will there be more? i hope so... really, i do...
Lady Elora chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
That is really sad. But yu have written the story well. Sorry this is a short review, but it's haed to see the keyboard when tears are clouding your eyes. :) *sniff**sniff* Update soon!
bant chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Oh, this is so sad but i definatly think you should update soon. I never wondered how it would change the fellowship.

Dare to dream.

Good luck, and where did you get your translations at? Could you please e-mail me the site?
gleefullysingingthroughlife chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Puluthina chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
only one correctoin, Legolas is closer to 4,0 years old than 3,0. I really enjoyed ur story. I always wondered what would have happened if Frodo died. I just never thought to write about it. Good job and please update soon.
White Wolf1 chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
I love 'What if' stories. This one was very sad. You did a good job of describing their grief, especially Sam's. I love the Sindarin touch.
Spooky Muahaha chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
FRODO! NO! i want my frodo! so so sad! good fic tho
Kyma chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
so angstful... wah! sniff.. sniff. sniff.. this is sad.. but I like it.. keep writing..

Kyma
IceElf2008 chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
Oh My God this is such a good fanfic you have to keep on writing-i found you on someones review page (don't ask why i was on there) ad i saw you like torture well then read my story its called bound in blood and its o.k and you gotta review it too!
EmeraldEve63 chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Ah! Great story! Very, very sad and depressing, but great nonetheless.
KenobisGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Oooooo noooo! Not my Frodo! Hey, Jaci! I told ya I would pop over here for a read! I like this. Very sad, though you are very brave for killing off poor Frodo. So Bilbo wasn't at Rivendell? Hmmm, interesting twist.

Nice job, Jaci! But, please come back to your Star Wars fic! Pleeeaaaseee?