Reviews for Sucks for Smith
Akorah chapter 1 . 9/30
Second time stumbling across this fic and liked it just as much as the first. Would love to see a brief chapter that shows either a Granger-Malfoy wedding or the birth of a first curly-haired blond child, where Ron and Harry (married off to Romilda Vane and Lavender Brown, respectively) are flabbergasted and possibly splitting a flask of Ogden's finest.
Ooo i love it! This would be such a nice novel length fic! Thank you for posting this!
Smiley chapter 1 . 9/3
Pleaaaaseeeeee make this into a full story! Or even some extra chapters just to see dramione fluff and their reaction to dramione.
And I would LOVE to see the strange pairings everyone has :)
TheSister95 chapter 1 . 8/23
Aaawww! Write more! Write longer!
How did they get together? When did they make the bet? How will everyone react?
Oh come on! More please! I loved this take on such a typical topic!
alyslee chapter 1 . 8/14
lol loved it1
Shadowdancer9 chapter 1 . 8/12
this was hilarious. I wish/hope you add a chapter for the reactions of friends and family! :)
jules chapter 1 . 7/23
ahahahaha, this was great!
Mel Crooks chapter 1 . 7/19
Excellent
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 7/19
I love this! Wish there was more to include their friends reactions! Awesome idea for them to use the system!
kmplease chapter 1 . 7/7
Very funny loved it
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 6/26
Another great story. I love the way you write these two. Any chance you could write something from the two years they were sneaking around? :)
shinigami-seeker chapter 1 . 6/4
This was great
Loved it!...wish there was more...like Lucius reaction! Keep writing...you’re brilliant!
:-)
Brie chapter 1 . 5/9
I forgot how much I love this fic! Thank you for sharing