Reviews for Casablanca
Qia13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Waverly is the father that lets his kids have fun on their own but could somehow just know when they do something stupid and would take care of them with an exasperated fondness
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
It was funny to watch Napoleon and Illya rat out each others injuries, with Gabby getting pissed, and Waverly exasperated. Great fic!
Howling2themoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Lol awesome!
Uki chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
good job

God bless
DeanGirl4ever12 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Awww, poor hurt boys! Please tell me you're planning on writing more Man From U.N.C.L.E. fics!
Starsilver chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Loved this! It perfectly filled one of the missing spaces in the movie!

~Star
missingapiece chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Ah, what I wouldn't give to see more of this... Seriously, this was good and fulfilled a craving I had for UNCLE fan fiction. Still you can never have enough, right? *hints in a non-subtle way* :P

Carry on with more wonderful writing :)
Tegaladwen chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I loved the attitude of this. Illya and Napoleon being worried about each other was basically the best thing, especially since they stayed in character! Nicely done!
DO chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Loved it, thank you for the missing scene! I'm sure that required some research...
mogue chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Too short, of course ;-) but the voices were accurate and, while I liked the character of Gaby in the film it really is about the boys and I thought your use of her and her handling of them was perfect. Hope your muse wants to play with something longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is so great! You should start making this a series on one shots where they get hurt in different ways!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
After seeing the film last night I was hoping there would already be some stories and I'm delighted that the first one I came across was such a pleasure to read :)

You captured them all perfectly and did a brilliant job showing the (very) tentative bond which is already growing between Solo and Illya. Even if Illya especially would not admit it even on pain of death!

I loved Waverly here too, he already clearly has their numbers yet he can also see the burgeoning partnership/friendship between them and is more than happy to nudge them further in that direction.

There was just the right amount of humour in the mix, as we saw onscreen, and poor Waverly's sighs - especially as he wondered if he was making a huge mistake or the best decision ever - made me chuckle.

I really, really hope you decided to write more in this universe :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Good one-shot.
We like our heroes to be invincible, but in reality you can't be electrocuted or drowned without any consequences.
Literaturefangirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I could barely contain my enjoyment as I read this, it's very well written. Particularly Waverly's characterisation, the use of medical terminology and how you explained it and just the general expressions you used, such as:

"They trudged over to him with all the excitement of schoolboys about to be paddled."

Great stuff there, also for a h/c fic, it's very well balanced and it also captures the essence of the original series quite well, since I recall at least one episode where they're together in an infirmary bickering back and forth.
Tidia chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I was wondering if someone would tackle the hurt an lack of comfort. Ohh, they do care for each other.