Reviews for My name is Max
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Brought me to tears, amazing story.
votingchipmunk chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Wow, this was the first fanfic in quite a long time that actually had me crying at the end. Amazing fic, thank you for making it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
That was.. AMAZING I loved the plot and story I wish there were more awesome writers like you
Ultimabloodblade chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
After playing through LiS and looking through stories, so few have Max's time powers doing worse to her then a nosebleed. So the last little bit of this story was really nice to read in that it showed her going above and beyond her limit.

Thank you for the hard work and thanks for the story.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Well, this is a fascinating piece and something that I believe should have been a third option at the end of the game, giving up your own life for everyone else's sake.
Darkling.one of them chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Hi ... and damn it :( It is beautiful and sad. I .. thank you !
The Dark End chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This was such a wonderful tear jerker.
The Feels chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Omfg... Good job... That was so fucking sad but it was so good at the same time... D'x
*Sobs in a corner*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
The feels hit me hard. Good job sir.
im hurting chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
YOU JUST FUCKED ME UP SO BAD! THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD BUT I AM NEAR TEARS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
What a tear-jerking story! Maybe you should consider writing other Life is Strange stories involving these possible scenarios:

Scenario #1 (Post-Episode 4) - What if Max was sent back to Monday by the spirit of Rachel Amber after seeing Jefferson shoot Chloe and just before she loses consciousness after being drugged? With four days worth of knowledge from the future, and now knowing a two-person team is not enough, who else can Max trust with her secret?

Scenario #2 (Post-Episode 3) - In a different take of the alternate timeline which completely disregards the canon events of Episode 4, Max finds that her powers are gone (temporarily) and now must solve the mystery of Rachel Amber on her own. But what if the person she is looking for is discovered to be alive and trapped in the alternate timeline like herself? How will the two girls find a way to get back home?

Scenario #3 (Original)- Years after being brought to justice and exposed as the monster he is, Mark Jefferson somehow escapes prison to track down and kill Max and Chloe, who are now married. While Jefferson succeeds, his actions are done in the presence of their 13-year old adopted daughter, Rachel, whose own time-space manipulation powers are triggered as a result of her mothers' deaths. With the ability to move freely through time, how will Rachel be able to keep her moms safe while ensuring that Jefferson is never able to escape?
Jackson12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
There is a subtle art to heartbreak.

Its doesn't crash into you, tearing through you and destroying what little humanity you hold. No, that would be more merciful if one is honest.

Heartbreak is subtle.

It digs its way into your heart slowly, oh so dreadfully slow, and sends out sluggish waves of agony. It is not quick, it is not merciful.

It is not the gunshot.
Its the few seconds before unconsciousness claims us, life flitting through our eyes.

It is not the parting of a friend.
Its the years of silence that come after.

It is not the crash.
Its the inability to move, to move and hold that special someone that you haven't seen for so long.

Heartbreak is not Max dying.
Its having Chloe realize who she lost and struggle with remembering someone who never truly existed.

You have mastered the art of writting a heartbreaking story, and for that, I got nothing but praise for you.

Bravo, Monsieur/Madam. Just, bravo!
Iris Baudelaire chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
what a wonderful angst god I'm almost crying, was too good and too sad, my babies
rowanred81 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This was a great little story, compelling and heartbreaking in its emotional upheaval. This is how I would imagine Chloe might read and react to such a letter, or any letter, from Max. The echo of her feelings from before Max's sacrifice felt real to me, the end with a single photo bringing the weight of your story to fruition. Kudos.
Malgrain chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh wow, this was.. really good, and really emotional. I'm teary-eyed after this. q.q Good job, really, really sad but definitely a good job. Keep up the great work.