Reviews for The Owens Curse
Lupin'sMetamorphmagus chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Paigeypie96 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Hmm...I thought that Sally's and Gillian's mother was the "Aunts" sister? And I didn't know that Jet's name was Bridget either, but still it was a good little piece and I enjoyed it. :) You should write some more about Practical Magic, it's a great movie and an even better novel. Good luck writing and once again, I enjoyed your story. :)
CCSaint chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
very well written. i've read your story a few times and it just get's better every time. i have P.M. fic that i am currently "composing" and i hope to have it posted soon. it's long so it will take awhile. keep up the great writing. add more chapters. don't keep us hanging on the edge. what happens to Frances' baby? does she have a miscarrige? hint...hint!
Tamzin chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Wow. I love Practical Magic, and Frances is my favorite aunt. You've done an excellent job writing her sisterhood with Jetty.
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That was very sad and very well written. I liked the description. Very well done!
Crystal shatters chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Very good! I mean, really, I liked it. Practical Magic is one of my favorite movies. (Nicole Kidman fan) And I like all of the characters. Anyways, good story. I like your views, such as I think you're right about the older sister. lol. That's what I'd of guessed anyway. You've inspired me. (i.e. I might try writing a P.M. one)I've never even thought of writing a misc. story that has no catergory. But yes, we do need Practical Magic ones!