Reviews for The Final Phase
Blondfirefly chapter 52 . 10/19
I read this in one dayyy and I'm in loveeeee. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful storyyy. Please come back and write more dramione!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 52 . 4/27
This was great! I really enjoyed it. very unique and fast paced, but not so much that it was hard to follow. Very well done!
Kushka chapter 52 . 3/26
Great story
Kessymaniak chapter 52 . 2/23
You have an awesome story here! There are not a lot of things to be said. I would have loved to see more of the first three months of Draco's probation, there are a couple of places where I think you mixed up the names, but otherwise then that, the rhythm was well paced, the story was entertaining and you certainly know how to keep us on our toes!
danydanybb chapter 52 . 9/27/2017
Lovedddd the story! It was amazing! :)
MidnightQuill420 chapter 26 . 9/26/2017
Love how cliffy this is
Guest chapter 52 . 12/8/2016
Loved the story! It made me laugh and cry and worried and stressed. But thanks for making my day with your great plot!
writinmomma chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Damn I love your take on Pansy & Narcissa! Bad ass ladies!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/28/2016
Dear lord, you actually had him give her head when she didn't wash for days?! That's so gross it doesn't bear thinking.
happiness8000 chapter 52 . 10/1/2016
Yay I loved this fic. Draco is a real git at first and takes quite a while to improve.
SmileSimplify chapter 18 . 9/8/2016
Ch 18
At least DM had no part in GG's current condition. Whew! That would have been psychologically torturous for both of them. :(

Who are the other patients in the ward? From what HG mentioned earlier, some of the patients are (at the least) mutual acquaintances of both of them.
SmileSimplify chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
Ch 17
Was GG among those DM crucio'ed - then AK'ed - at LV's orders?
SmileSimplify chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Ch 16
So are the elder Lingbottoms both still alive at this point?

And it's obvious, LM had been among those who crucio'ed Al at least one time.
SmileSimplify chapter 15 . 9/8/2016