Reviews for New moon
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Updateeeeeeeeeeee
seasonaldates chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
Lovely update, as always. I can never be more impressed :) All the best for the subsequent chapters you plan on including!
TheMidnight7 chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Love the new update. Please continue on your writing!
Dany3333 chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
Oh good Lord I thought you abandoned this story Please keep on updating stories because I LOVE IT, IT'S REALLY GOOD and IT'S PERFECT. Thank you for updating! Hoping for more chapters
TheMidnight7 chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
I love the new update! Looking for more Luna and Noctis scene but I would also love to see her interact with the party members. Good luck with your writing!
TheMidnight7 chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
I LOVE IT! No words can describe... I just really love this story, especially this chapter! I really hope I'm not the only one who wished for a romance between Noctis and Luna. Hope you continue to work in this! Good luck with your writing!
Guest1995 chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
Awwww, loving the NoctisxLuna fluff! I also noticed: where's Gentiana? She was with Luna in the last chapter, wasn't she?
Apart from that, as always; keep up the good work and update soon, please!
LadyAriadna chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
OMG! This adorable! I love it! LOL Noctis is so cute! Thanks for the update~
Hapuc chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Savage story pls continue :D
Guest1995 chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
Please update soon! I love this story and I really need more FFXV goodness, since the new Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV trailer came out a couple of days ago!
And reading the last bit of the latest chapter, I feel really bad for Noctis and his inability to become close to Luna, and Luna refusing to let anybody, even her own fiancé in...how sad T-T
seasonaldates chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
Hello! I've been reading fanfics since I was in middle school, 5 years ago I guess? I have never created a account, like ever. Even if I was super duper desperate to leave a review on any of those fics. But this year, I've created an account initially to leave you a review. Now it has become my personal account for other fanfics as well.

I LOVE your work! It's enticing, I might exaggerate if it were to be described in words xD NoctLuna is my ultimate ship in FFXV, so when I read your work, I was attached, drawn to it. I immediately subscribed to this fic for future updates. My favourite scene was in Chapter 12 :) It is purely natural, the connection between the two. Romantic and developing in their own unique way. Your English helps me out a lot since English isn't my first language. Your plot makes me giddy with excitement, while waiting for FFXV.

Thank you for writing this, Toxo-san. Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate this masterpiece a lot. Looking forward to more chapters ahead!
Guest1995 chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
Awww :( My heart aches for Noctis' lonely childhood, but it's nice to know that Umbra was there to keep him company :)
Can't wait for the humorous chapter coming up next, it will certainly be a spirit-lifter from all the angst in this chappie, as well as more NoctisxLuna fluff to look forward to, of course! Keep up the good work and update soon!
LadyAriadna chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Yay! Thanks for the update. Will be waiting for the next one. I don't think it's angsty. For me it was justifiable. Keep up the good work!
Guest1995 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Can't wait for more NoctisxLuna fluff! Keep up the good work and update soon!
LadyAriadna chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Wow! Good job with this chapter. I love the flashback when they were kids. I'll be waiting for he next one.