Reviews for Light
Spyder-Pig chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Holy ever loving crap. This...this was too much. How can one make something so long so beautifully appealing without any dull moment? I read every word, and I'll probably reread this again. Just, an infinity amount of claps for you :D
Your friendly neighborhood,
Spyder-Pig
accounthasbeenabandoned123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
ASFHSJK;FH;F;SDIFA;W'FSIFH;WIEYLFHUKSJDHYALUWELHSUIWLEIFHKSJDHIWEUFYHSLUIDHGLUASD
I was like crying at the end! Ahfahfailduaiufhaliufhale omg I love this
CloCloPuff chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I love ones like this. It's the actual cutest thing ever and/ UGH I just can't
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
The feels!
Omg chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lauretania chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This is amazing, personally I really think a short sequel or addition to this would be amazing, where Phil is just looking at different things in the world for the first time? this was incredible.
writing-to-music chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This is beautiful and wonderful and amazingly written and everything I love in a fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Holy shit I'm crying. Omg just everything. I can't handle it. It was amazing.
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Not gonna lie, I nearly cried! I live your stories so much; I've hardly read any fics as detailed and beautiful as yours!
Destiel-Alfie chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
*so, sorry
Destiel-Alfie chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
this is do beautifullll too cute for this worldddD
Telemancer chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
You made me cry... It's so amazing! You are a great writer.
Gingeractress chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
THIS WAS SO CUTE
TheInvertedOne chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
(((o(*゚゚*)o))) Ahhhh! That was amazing! Thank you for giving me a wonderful read, the story was absolutely wonderful. Not to mention that it actually had some juicy plot, rather straight this, or straight that.
Laonhana Avery chapter 1 . 8/20/2015