Reviews for The North Wind Blows
Kolista chapter 22 . 9/7
You have an awesome plot
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 5/23
Very tough to write, very tough to read, but so well done. Just watch for dropped words as you’re typing. It’s like you are using a touchpad and accidentally highlighted a word and continued typing.
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 22 . 5/17
...the last part of this chap reminds me of my friends conversations, we'll be playing cards or something and end up talking about politics.
emthereble chapter 22 . 1/16
Love it! !
just know i dream of Draco chapter 22 . 8/21/2017
Plz update soon I don't normally read this pairing but I like your grasp on the trauma of child abuse i myself was an abused child and I feel like you are accurately portraying some of my early childhood feelingsw
Artificial Glory chapter 22 . 8/9/2017
Love this story so far! Hope you update soon :)
BisexualKitsune chapter 22 . 7/24/2017
Can't wait for the next beautifully written chapter. Your story is highly unnaturally addictive, but it's so great that I couldn't help but read it until I reached the end.
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
I am really liking the story, I hope Dudley and Harry can become great friends in the future. Also if possible will you tell the kitties I say hi? I love kitties. I hope you update soon, I love the story and your writing style.
Alytiger chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
I'm so happy that this updated! I eagerly await the next update.
Now onto my actual review: I loved seeing Harry and Dudley interact. I'm excited to see how Draco interacts with Dudley, if he'll be jealous of having another person to take up Harry's attention.
Great chapter :3 loved it!
FoxKat chapter 22 . 7/14/2017
I really, really like this fic, so please don't stop. I was also wondering if your going to do a time-forward thing or have Harry do M-rated things with Tom, Lucius, and Severus when he's; I-don't-know, twelve?
olliepuppy chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
I loved the interaction between Harry and Dudley. Eager to see it play out. Thanks for the update.
kirsty21 chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
cool
Mila Pink chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
It was short. I like and I want to read more.
Kiss
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
Sorry I just got the update notice for this and the last chapter. I hope Harry, Draco and Dudley will become the Silver Trio of Slytherin instead of Harry, Hermione and Ron as the Golden Trio of Gryfindor. Petunia and Vernon must both be Squibs for Dudley to he a Wizard, right? I hope that the Ministry will actually punish Dumbledore for the magic spells on Dudley.
bevfan2 chapter 22 . 7/11/2017