Reviews for Renenet
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 9/20
This looks good!
Hakase Fudou chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
This is really good! The pace is a little slow (like the transition from Kisara entering her work to her breaking the artifact could have been much quicker), but the rest of the fic so far is a good read. Definitely interested in seeing how things develop between Seth and Kisara and how the whole affair will evolve.
timahina chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
OH MY GOSH! This is definitely an awesome concept that I absolute adore! It actually kinda reminds me slightly of this manga called Red River (only the girl from modern time gets taken back in time to Ancient times, thought to be a goddess). I really like the two prophecies and the animosity Seto has for her currently and am looking forward to see her and Mana too. Oh and just the relationships Kisara will build with Atem and the others (especially Seto... I'm invested in my otp). Have fun with the next chapter!
timahina chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Well shit! That took a turn I didn't expect and I am quite enjoying this! I rather like your concept for this fic, i haven't seen it before with this pairing and I'm especially interested to see where you'll go with this