Reviews for Better Man
techpilgrim chapter 1 . 1/5
I really like the story but I need to point out a small nitpick. Harry Potter not have said "one dime". He have either said a pence or a knut. the equivalent in British English of a dime is 10p.
Maryloveskkh chapter 1 . 10/9/2023
This has been one of my favorite fics for yeaaaaars
h chapter 49 . 9/30/2023
Oh my god finallyyyyyyyyyyyy
Let's go!
ktyk chapter 65 . 9/29/2023
Rewriting my review without mention of the clock app (even though the clock app brought me here) because I noticed all the other reviews that mentioned it have vanished T.T

Great story, rollercoaster of a read. Evoked so many emotions as I read it and I give major kudos for that! Thank you for sharing and completing it :)
ktyk chapter 66 . 9/29/2023
What a rollercoaster of a story! This story evoked so many feelings and I give major kudos for that

I also have to mention Tiktok brought me here :)
kikiekins chapter 1 . 9/28/2023
Truth be told, i’ve been putting this story aside because it’s such a behemoth of a story. 66 chapters?! CRAZY. Funnily enough, TikTok convinced me to give this story a go and my god was it a roller coaster.

To be honest, some parts were really difficult to go through mainly because of the affair. Not my cup of tea BUT I must acknowledge how amazing the piece of work that you’ve put in. You really made me see the characters’ POV and their thought process were very valid given the context. I’m a KakaSaku shipper through and through but you writing made me emphathize with Sasuke so much that i’m about to go find some SasuSaku fluff which is such a bizarre experience!

Overall it was a beautiful story. So much time and effort put into this. No words to describe how grateful I am to read this. Thank you3
Not Kakashi chapter 1 . 9/25/2023
I'm here because of tiktok. happy to be here. thank you!
John Gonzales chapter 60 . 9/13/2023
Que egoísta de mierda ''kakashi' porque de kakashi solo en apariencia
Sacchan101 chapter 49 . 7/27/2023
I don't understand how other readers are cheering Sakura's outburst on. She has been married to Sasuke for over a decade, together with him years before that, she definitely knew what she was going in for when she married him and decided to have a child with him.

She knew he was emotionally unavailable, she knew his love language and way to express his love for her, she knew he wasn't good at comforting her, she knew he wasn't willing to stay in Konoha.
And she never really voiced her discontent in any meaningful way, how is he supposed to know she isn't happy with the dynamics of their marriage?

How is Sasuke the only one to blame? Why doesn't Sakura ask the same question to herself, why did I marry Sasuke? Why did I have a child with him?
Also, she's perfectly happy with keeping the affair secret. Instead of assuming her betrayal and being truthful with him, so they can go forward.

But WORST of all, is her lack of love for Sarada in the middle of this. Knowing one of your parents is cheating is the worst betrayal, absolutely destructive. And she only ever lingers on how a divorce might make Sarada's relationship with Sasuke vanish and not completely destroy her own with her daughter.

You keep telling us how happy Sakura is with Kakashi, but don't really show how their relationship helps them grow into better people. In fact, so far, it's pretty much based on sex (Sakura cheated the first time for mere lust) more than an actual profound bond, that goes beyond 'teasing' and Kakashi's confessions of love.
skella chapter 66 . 7/27/2023
This chapter is so beautiful, the perfect ending especially the image of their family together.

I loved your characterisations and I think you've made me fall a bit in love with this Kakashi too.

I really enjoyed the portrayal of Sasuke as flawed but not a villain. The omakes were lovely too.

Overall just incredible, made me cry several times (not always in a bad way!) and laugh more than I can count. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
skella chapter 65 . 7/26/2023
I love that Hinata had to tell Naruto and that he was so chill about it.

"Just marry me, you stubborn woman." I love this so much.

And the baby talk with him joking about not fitting any more round the table too.
skella chapter 64 . 7/25/2023
Wow, I was not expecting it to end amicably especially with the way Sasuke started out but I'm glad that it all seems settled.

Except the telling Naruto, is he going to be the only one surprised by this?

I'm a little sad to see I'm getting to the end of this story, I have thouroughly enjoyed it.
skella chapter 63 . 7/14/2023
I cannot help but wonder why Sasuke waited so long to have this confrontation. Also it was interesting that he was understanding about why Sakura was unfaithful. I loved Shikamaru and Kakashi's interaction, needed a laugh after that chapter!
skella chapter 62 . 7/14/2023
Sarada being understanding is so sweet, glad it worked out okay, you had me worried there for a minute.
skella chapter 61 . 7/13/2023
I love that she just didn't go home.

'It reminded had reminded her that he wanted to hiver her what he'd never given to anyone else - his whole self.' Something about this line really resonates.

"I'm not going to switch sides just because I like you, Sakura-chan." This made me laugh.
2,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »