Reviews for Better Man
NarukoSon chapter 65 . 6m
this story was amazing! I loved it all but the part where she told naruto made me wanna cry. that was the best part ever. silly I'm sure but it was beautiful hell the while story was. there were times I even rooted for sasuke lol thank u for this
Lorrayne Soares chapter 66 . 4h
Best fic ever!
Euni-chan chapter 66 . 9/18
I just loved it.
I had always thought that Sakura deserves better than a marriage with a man that is not home, and doesn't wanna be.
I love the couple and how you put everything together.
Thank you so much.
ForgottenAutumnReign chapter 66 . 9/18
Just rereading this beauty, I still love it just as much as I did while you were first writing it.
GeishaPax chapter 1 . 9/15
Hi, I'm from Mexico.
You're story it's so cool.
I'm reading this in spanish.
I love this!
Guh, you seriously write AMAZING smut. And BABIES! n.n
"Make babies with me" AHHH *Squeals*
Wow, the raw anger of Sasuke. You wrote the confrontation between them so well, perfect balance between anger and heartbreak. Didn't think I'd be feeling bad for Sasuke but I feel a tinyyy bit bad.
AHHH I squealed so much when Sasuke confronted him. When he asked "how's my wife?" AASDJASDLK AHHH. Amazing.
Ahh, I love Sarada so much!
Kasey chapter 56 . 9/4
Omg, for a minute I thought Kakashi was going to have sex with her in the bathroom. That would've been so horribly wrong but so SEXY.
Ahh, the story is so good. You have a very good understanding of the characters. Sakura's inner dilemma is perfect. You also write a very convincing Sasuke, in most stories I see people have to alter his personality so much in order to make the story make sense. An emotionless character that cares maybe but shows none of it is soo difficult to progress with plot wise. You mastered it perfectly.

Also, why are there so many reviewers complaining about Sakura/Kakashi? Like damn. It's not even much of a stretch but people still seek it out and whine. This is one of my all time favorite pairings so I'm glad you ignore the ignorant jerks!
Kasey chapter 36 . 9/4
*fans self* You write really, really hot smut. I love that they can't keep their hands off each other. And thank you for writing a story focused on the idea of Sakura finally realizing Sasuke sucks and moving on. Still can't believe they ended up together in canon somehow, it makes no sense at all!
vulpeus chapter 43 . 8/26
I'm halfway reading this, but man if this didn't inspire me to get back to ffn and get back to my kakasaku fic ( and writing in general ). still definitely finishing mine but I hope you know your work has been something that's been cheering me up this past week!
xcherryblossom18097 chapter 66 . 8/15
I've read this fanfic twice already and I still can't get over it. It has been such a roller coaster ride from start to finish, and I enjoyed every single minute of it! From watching Kakashi and Sakura fall in love and with all the situations that came up, everything is written so beautifully and well put together. I especially love how you stayed in character for everyone in the story! I've read other KakaSaku fanfics and they always seem to be somewhat out of character. Also, it seems so realistic to me and I wished that this would happen in the actual manga/anime. I really don't know how to describe it, but after reading it a second time around, it still tugged on my heart strings like it had for the first time I've read it. Thank you so much for writing a beautiful story!
2,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »