Reviews for A Blue Christmas
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This is my fourth review to you. You tired of little old annoying me yet? Either way your Muse probably won't be complaining about reviews for a while unless s/he's a greedy guts.
The title was very apropriate. This one made me cry. A feat which I'll admit is pretty small... since I still cry after watching Bambi, but this thing really touched me. Poor Xandman.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Love the story! But I just can't see Faith going bad after all this. Too many people Xander Joyce and Dawn wouldn't let it happen.
Steve chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
With this, Amid Summers & Zeppo: Bomb & Aftermath it seems you should make an alternate season 3 series where Dawn-Faith-Joyce-Xander help Faith to avoid joining evil & save Xander from his abusive homelife. I especially want to see Dawn, Faith & Joyce tear into Buffy, Cordy & Willow for knowing about Xander's suicidal Christmas tradition & letting him continue to risk his life. I always hated that everyone bent over backwards in Amends for Angel & left Xander to die. Maybe you could have Xander end up in the hospital from a vamp attack in his yard while Buffy & Willow were happily cosying up to their men & ignoring Xander's pain(again)...
Calen chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Cool. I don't think I read this before. More soon!
Canadian Crow chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Oh, yeah. Nickelback rocks. I'd kill for those tickets.

Another great part, Ice.

Rock on.

Bolo chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I dont think Xander would cry at least not while he was awake. Wonder who gave them the gifts. Write more! Long live A "Divergent Destinies"
Darklight chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
new fics from you, yes, like blue Christmas the most. Xander getting Faith and Dawn Christmas Present also J B, who else could have paid them and made them with such detail.

Can't wait to see how you're going to fit all the fics of yours all in the destiny series together.

Faith switching sides after the present she got and that there is someone out there that invested a lot of time and money to make and buy her such special weapons. And her connection to Dawn, whatever happened to her she still would have had Dawn on her side, wouldn't have let her of the hook that easy.

But at the same time now it's interesting to see how their relation is now that Faith is back and living with Xander. Can't wait to see how why Faith went to the Mayor, did Dawn abandoned her in the end also. Wouldn't she have run even during the night to Faiths motel room and demanded that Faith talk to her, not taking a no for an answer. And wouldn't she have called Faith to help her against Glory.

Somehow I don't see Dawn choosing Buffy over Faith, with the way you wrote them, so the Faiths defection to the Mayor had to hurt Dawn the most. Wouldn't she at least have written one letter to Faith, to find out why she did it or she had a talk with her when Faith left SD.

Dawn doesn't get fooled by Xanders behavior, if someone found out what he was up to than it would be Dawn and she would have maybe even helped him to help Faith now that she's out of jail.

Great fic. Eternal war any new part s in the near furture?
Deicide73 chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I like these stories, but you should come up with a chronological order for them or just number them so we know in what order to read them
Steve chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I wish you would have filled an entire alternate history with more Dawn-Faith-Joyce-Xander goodness. This is just too cool...
Steve chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
RobC chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
A great story, but a sad ending. I'm really glad your working on this series again, can't wait to see more!