Reviews for It's All Right, Everything Is All Right
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Its a shame you don't write for this story anymore.. its outstanding! I'm bumbed I only just found it. Girl is one of my all time favorite movies. I first saw it in 99' on HBO and fell in love with SPF! You do the characters justice. Maybe one day you'll pick this story up again!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Wish you would have continued. It's been 10 years though so I doubt it is a possiblity now. LOL
XakibaphoxX chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
ok so i realize you havent updated in a long time but i would like to remind you that you do have a reader who would love to read more of this awesome story and find out what happens next
XakibaphoxX chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
first chapter is a short but so far its awesome! I love this movie and the character Todd. And your a great writer. I'm really liking how your recapping and keeping it present at the same time. Most of the time when people recap it sounds as if their copying the script
teagXcore chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
You need to desperately update this,

I'm loving it ;]
MayraLuz chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
I love your story and I love this movie!

I know that you havent updated it in like four years and its alot to ask...but could you updated it?

Sarah chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
OMG! This has totally hooked me, you cannot leave me hanging like this, you totally have to write more! Seriously, it's great...keep it going. I've been obsessed with this movie since I was in high school and fanfictions are like a way to feed the need for more than what the movie gives you, the what happens next syndrome...seriously, must...write...more!
MethodicWays chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
I was randomly looking up fics and saw yours.

"Girl" is one of my absolute favorite movie. I don't know if you're still updating this fic but if you're even up for collaborating I would love to work with you. I like your style.
Charlie chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
wow i really like fanfic so far. i hope you keep posting. i think you have a really good style of writing, and as long as you keep updating, i'll keep reading and reviewing!
Adrienne Y chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Um, great story. Can anybody tell me how to update my story?
xfgjfgjxfghjsgh chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
It is so not the wait BITCH!
Kai chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
MORE! OMG OMG OMG! I loved that movie, and this is a really realistic continuation. Please update!
LadyPeaches chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
The title "It's all right, everything is all right" gives the reader the idea that the chapter's main character is a girl, not a guy. I skimmed through chapters 2 and 3. I believe you could've done alot better. Put more emotion, characters, and meaning into your work. On a 5-star rating I give this 2-1/2 stars. Good luck writer.
Stephanie chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
i cannot believe that you ended your story there...
or at least havent' updated... well now i'm hooked.
i love Girl and was so excited to see your story... and now you haven't updated in almost a year! lol. please if you still have interest update the story.
Shell chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
I realy loved your is one of my favorit movies. I realy hope you right more soon.