Reviews for It's All Right, Everything Is All Right
Jane chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wow...i didn't think anyone knew about this movie other than me. Your story is awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter.

*_* jane
fetch chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
You're off to a good start. It's well-written. So what happens when Tood finds her? She's probably at Brown, right? Did she change, move on?
kittyfay26 chapter 2 . 1/12/2003

another chapter!

do u know if there r any other girl fanfictions?

and soon!

Nikii chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I think this is written well. I haven't seen the movie girl in about a year, but this seems to be the style of the entire story. Good job!
Tori chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
AHHH, your my new best friend. Really. I saw this movie in Blockbuster about a year and a half ago and fell for it or should i say Todd the moment I saw it. How I started screaming when I saw there was a story on it and yes great story!
Preppywriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Fabo! Couldn't have done any better myself! I was PRAYING someone would write one about this movie b/c it's soo good! Almost inspires me to write one too but, I won't steal your thunder!
Sasha chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Love your fic... "girl" rules! That movie is such a who's who of talent; it's weird that no one has heard of it... at least no one that I know except me and my best friend. Please keep up your story! Todd cracks me up... he's so Kurt-ish!
kittyfay26 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002

Cool Story,

Do u Know where i can find more girl fanfics? coz girl is my FAVOURITE MOVIE! it rocks!

anyways, if you could review me or email me, telling me if you new, it would be great.

amd please continue
Philadelphia Tuesday chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Oh, excellent. I love this movie (and the book), and you've done a great job of capturing Todd's voice here. I hope you continue the story. :)
Spit Fire14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Loved how you used the catch phrase, "It's all right, Everything is all right" because he said that so much in the movie. I like the stream of conscious style of the narrative. I hope you continue soon!
Magical chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
That was a great start. I hope somewhere down the line he sets his eyes on the real Andrea. More soon.
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Hey Lucky Star - you're off to a good start. I loved this movie you're writing about... always thought it was kinda sad how they ended it (good but sad)... so it's nice to read something from Todd's point of view. Like the way you described his thoughts... and the "it's all right" stuff. If there's a reunion, that would be cool. I don't think Andrea should initiate it, thought. I think Todd should go find her. Either way, please continue!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3