Reviews for Cold In Here
N00bcakeinc chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I read this immediately after reading the first one. What really got me was Ven this time around. I'm not used to him being the perverted type, but hey, diverting from his usual cinnamon roll self is quite refreshing. Once again, really like the humor. I definitely relate to it on a personal level. So yeah, keep up the good work!
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Sweet! hahah.. Its great :3
kinmoku2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I honestly haven't cracked up like this in a long while, especially with FF. The characterizations you gave these guys was just...real. If that makes any sense?

The writing was fantastic as well. You handled first person very well, which is impressive since it can either go very well or quickly blow up in your face.

This fic was just nicely paced too and felt complete. Obviously, I want more within this little AU world of yours (like I will give you prompts and beta for you want more) though.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that this story has really revved me up to keep trying to finish my own RokuNami fics. I've been caught in this awful funk for forever, but now I just want to write again. -throws glitter and confetti at you- so thanks oodles for that.

And because I can't resist, I have to make some prompt suggestions (if you continue within this little world):

-Return of the ex i.e. Kairi trying to make moves on Roxas and playing on Namine's insecurities. Or even just the new girl at work who's putting the moves on her man. I feel like both could work as separate ideas, especially since Roku would be all "HELLLLLL NOOO" with Kairi.

-At some point, it would be fun to see how they interact as parents too. Like I could see Uncle Ven having things thrown at him because he doesn't have a filter, and Axel trying to pass on his pyro tendencies, and all the possibilities of cranky, hormonal, pregnant Nami...You could do a series of interconnected one shots for each of the 9 months

You're welcome for the unsolicited ideas! I'll probably be leaving little nuggets of praise throughout the week as I read more from you. :)
Sirenightsparrow chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
LOL everyone listened
someone should have recorded :P
Ora Sora Hikari chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
sometHing darK

Absolutely adorbs. I love how you take a story that was already resolved, bring about another problem, and still have an interesting set of characters. And OMG VEN lol. I envisioned Naminé to be smart, though, haha. Otherwise, what a great sequel to a great story! Enjoyed it a lot.

Denise