Reviews for Turnabout Delivery
Anikasnow6 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
THESE PUNS O_O Oh my god
Why does Borginia get all the cool stuff D: I do love cheese pizza though...am I a bad person?
I think I hate Mike Broski with a passion...but he did call Blackquill Brotaku so kudos to him haha
I like where this is going, especially with Apollo. :D And I say this a lot, but take your time! Juggling two stories at once _and_ work must be hard... I don't mind waiting OAO
SilverRain2 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
This might be stupid, but I can see Broski going BROOOOOOOOO instead of NOOOOOOOO for a breakdown.
saphira54325 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Ok I'm in love with Broski! In real life I know I would despise him, but in this story he's soon funny! Plus Trucy and her live courtroom entertainment! Truce is bae, end of story. Can't wait for the next chapter, no matter how long you need to take for it!
Multifangirl6 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Omg!
Love'd it!
Getting Apollo to use his power when he's so confused! Great! And Mike Broski and his 'bro' is so funny your Bro-nor.
Rebelling Death chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
And the end of this chapter, why does it feel like it's the Orca Trial all over again.

Anyway, this is really good, I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Gumshoe successfully cross-examining a witness? Now I've seen everything. Nice DBZ abridged reference too!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
It would be cool if Maya channeled Athenas mother.
Anikasnow6 chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Oh, god. XD I couldn't stop laughing either, Gumshoe is so adorable OAO
Poor Polly. It wasn't his fault he accused Athena though...well, he was under a lot of pain. Anyway, wow. You're so good at writing these Ace Attorney-esque plots.
And...Maggey. I have two ideas about what could have happened to her? But I don't think they're right. Anyway, one of my two ideas makes me question the title of this fic if that makes sense?...but, as usual, I'm probably wrong.
"I _do_ have a heart, you know." XD Oh my god what a nerd
And you wrote another fic? I must go read it OVO)9
ArcherM76 chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Never thought I'd see the day that Detective Gumshoe would cross examine a witness.
Multifangirl6 chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Great!
Loving the idea of getting live feed to Apollo.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Skillet Lord chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Gumshoe's cross-examined. Now I've seen everything.
JordanPhoenix chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
So cute! Scuffed Shoes! Loved that Simon has a heart, and Edgy is nice to everyone but still a big ol' meanie to poor Gummy! :)
Multifangirl6 chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
loving it so much!
I get so happy when i get an email telling me this story has been updated!
And26169 chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
You said that a reminder of a big event will bring memories back...

Maybe that means Apollo will recognize Thalassa Gramareye (or however it's spelled) as his mother, and remembers an event from his early childhood. Just an idea! [:)

Also: whoever posed as Maggey Byrde when making the delivery is the killer. I just can't figure out who... (Oh, he hasn't mentioned Pearl much in the story yet, and she has brown hair.)
Anikasnow6 chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Haha, I don't hate you XD I just cry a lot about my poor lawyer husband child D':
But I'm glad to see that Phoenix is getting close to the truth. XD And the Apollo/Athena moment at the end...my poor heart can't take how cute it is.
And...that ending. So many cliffhangers in this story QAQ