Reviews for Turnabout Delivery
Skillet Lord chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Looks like Apollo just got Yu Yu Hakushoed
Multifangirl6 chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Yeah... I think maybe Apollo is getting reeeally unlucky
But I'm loving how dramatic this plot is! It's amazing!
foxchick1 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Hope you update soon.
WildfireDreams chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Awesome, cannot wait to read more!
Skillet Lord chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Never thought I'd see the day Maya cross examined.
Skillet Lord chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
I'm guessing next chapter the trial begins?
Skillet Lord chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Kudo's here…Well at least it's not Dr. Hotti (or whoever the hell that guy was). He really gave me the willies.
TheMexicanDetective chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
The chapter was great. I've always wanted a meeting between Maya and Ema. I don't think Maya would be jealous of Ema unless she found out that Ema was Phoenix's assistant during her first departure. I can see Maya bugging Phoenix about who was a better assistant.
saphira54325 chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Can I just say how much I adore both of your ace attorney stories? They easily capture the charm and character of the games while fitting in new pieces without forcing it. I like how the date and time thing is consistent as well as keeping things in the court record and presenting stuff. It doesn't feel at all forced and in eagerly awaiting another chapter!
Skillet Lord chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Gumshoe and Maggey got hitched. Can't say I'm surprised.

Not very surprised she's been accused of murder either. This should be an interesting case.
Skillet Lord chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Trucy's new sibling.
NeonPancake chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
The chef is the killer. He poisoned some pepperoni, and put it on the pizza, then it was delivered and you know how it goes. But that one piece of pepperoni got in Apollo's pizza, which he gave to Icarus. I am Sherlock Holmes :D!
And the killer is... Jean Armstrong xD.
LugiaOfLoudness chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Too bad. I could just reach into the screen, and if it was a lemon, I pull out actual lemons, the fruit.

... Anyway, good chapter! Your Vacation in Kurain story was awesome, and it's nice to see a sequel.
JordanPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was adorable as expected. Lemons are hard to write due to the restrictions on this site anyway...sometimes it's best to use the imagination!
I guess Maya had to make it up to Nick SOMEHOW for hurting his wallet so bad! :p
I love your portrayal of them...very funny and still have that humor and friendship element even though they're together now. Good job!:)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5