Reviews for Fake x Fate
A Special Kind of Stupid chapter 16 . 2/9
random thought: would it even be possible for somebody to summon heroic spirits in a world like the DxD universe?
i mean, Gaia is a lot less present, so a heroic spirit would require less effort to summon
but there is no holy grail to connect the heroic spirit to
but is the holy grail needed for anything other than the prana it uses to sustain the spirits?
man, i need to get deeper into the Type-MOON universe and shit.
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 2/6
Nice work, keep it up.
xenosaiyan chapter 12 . 2/4
THe arc was sooooo good but... I felt shiver SHIVERS I say when I read the last part of the last sentence. RIP Kiba and his death by Yaoi fangirls.
invinoveri chapter 7 . 1/30
Disappointed Shirou explained his power for no reason but that seems staple for fanfiction, it's rare the character doesn't spill his guts for whatever reasons.
Can Sirzechs bomb the surface of the Earth across time? Serious question here. If not then how does he compare at all to the first beast.
Oblivion168 chapter 12 . 1/19
Where is Ilya, does she not have a place in Avalon or what? My hope is that she is alive somewhere in that world but that is just me hoping.
Oblivion168 chapter 5 . 1/19
I remember the first chapter when Azazel tould him that his food could even make a saint fall into sin. It seems he was right.
Oblivion168 chapter 4 . 1/19
Him becoming devil might as well be his death at this moment. The surge of prana in his body would send Archer's arm in overdrive and turn him in a monster if not kill him.

Or it might help him make the arm his own by the fact he would become something higher than human but it's not a risk he could take.
Why no Excalibur... I know it’s op but it would have made a good final clash...
kuro yaksha chapter 16 . 1/12
it is GOOD really good just finished reading you did a great job here fight with Kokabiel and aftermath of it was truly great to read hope you update soon
King Draconias chapter 10 . 1/12
Holy fuck, the chills. That last line sent honest to God chills down my spine. I only recently found this story and I'm not even done reading it yet, but I can't wait till I catch up to the most recent chapter.

Keep up the awesome work!
Jack Inqu chapter 16 . 1/11
Good luck with your life goals. :)

That was quite helpful of the Governor General. Hopefully the kids can put his advice to good use.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Jack Inqu chapter 15 . 1/11
Poor Shirou. If his friends knew what he had gone through...
Popola chapter 16 . 1/10
It's funny that you say that you want other characters to have time dedicated to them, when I spent most of this story feeling like not enough attention has gone towards Shirou. In many scenes, he's basically just decoration as he watches things happen around him. He himself has done very little outside of a few fights and the Kokabiel thing. Oh, and I guess having a dramatic moment occasionally that ultimately amounts to nothing.

It's kind of disappointing. I think most people are here specifically for Shirou what with this being a Fate crossover where Shirou is the guy talked about in the synopsis, so to see him get relatively little actual development or growth (has he actually experienced any significant growth since the start of the story? It doesn't really seem so) is a little boring. Even his moment about Illya was quickly overshadowed by Sona overreacting to her sister coming to see her and Azazel inviting Serafall and Sirzechs to a bar.

Ultimately, Shirou feels less like a protagonist and more like a tertiary character with minimal importance to the story, which is a shame because this story is technically about him even if you want to give other characters their own place. Even if there's more "important" characters in the world, that doesn't necessarily mean that they should be more important than Shirou in his own story. Perspective matters and all that. He shouldn't feel so superfluous.

Also, you might be working on too many stories at once.
kiritsugu chapter 15 . 1/10
Looks like there's a lot of contention about your brief snippet about Goetia and Sirzechs. It's to be expected with Nasu fans, but they're not wrong either.

Beast I was explicitly stronger than the World itself, would have entered the Root and become "God," and rewritten existence itself. He's the 72 Pillars given a single form, and has piled Solomon's powers and omnipotence on top of his own. His magecraft is essentially True Magic via the means of brute power. It took hundreds of Servants just to stalemate his demons, he had an ability that destroyed all of humanity across all timelines and could of destroyed the planet, and he was only defeated because of Roman/Solomon.

Beast II was basically Great Red's far bigger, angrier mother, and normally can't be killed unless all other life goes first. She's the mother of all life, and it took all the gods cooperating to seal her away while she wasn't even really resisting. And she has been confirmed to have been heavily holding back in FGO and restraining herself in the Lostbelt materials. Trihexa and Great Red are over several hundred meters large. Tiamat is ~74 million km. She pops out top tier monsters randomly and can reshape life itself.

Beast III/R achieved a partial Third Magic and used it to literally turn the inside of her body into a multiversal black hole of infinite demonic pillars that erases the existence of anything it consumes. She's basically the Anti-Christ/Anti-Buddha/Anti-Creation rolled into one (and we haven't even seen the Nega-Messiah yet) who exists to consume the world and all life for her own pleasure, and they basically can't resist.

Sirzechs has mastered, even become one with, his Power of Destruction. He's strong. But he's not even close to being a Beast. The weakest of the Beasts are, frankly, almost certainly stronger than Trihexa and Great Red.

I'm not sure if you've played FGO or kept up with the other new side materials, but the power creep has been real. People getting butthurt over your power comparison are doing so for a reason.
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »