Reviews for Fake x Fate
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 6/10
As always, Freed is more important than the MC. With a plot shield to stay alive.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 6/10
The fics that has the MC start with Azazel always feel go with the same lame route that they always had.
O chapter 11 . 6/9
I read this story over 100 times and I think I came up with up a good aria for Shirou
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, fire my blood
Achieved victory, tainted by loss
Forge through tragedy, tampered by love ones, sharpen by war
My fire will never end, to honor those who fires have ended
To protect my love ones I walk this path leading to a hill of swords
UNLIMITED BLADES WORK!
Also I finally figure out Shirou's harem if he goes down that path.
Saber/Xenovia (Because they tsurande swords-woman who love Shirou's cooking)
Rin/Kurako (Because if you threaten their little sisters prepare for your worst nightmare)
Sarukra/Le-Fay (Little sisters who get flusters when they are complemented)
Illya/Leviathan (She is basically a older version of Illya who is infinite more possessive of her little sibling and finally she is a magical girl. Don't give me that we all know that we compare Illya and Sera-fall because they are both magical girls.)
Taiga/Roseweiss (I don't know about this one but if you ask me she would fall for Shirou than Issei. Plus I think she and Shirou would get along due to their same suffering getting teased by their masters. )
all forms of fluff chapter 9 . 6/9
First time through

I'm ending here mainly because of the pacing, or flow, or what ever you call it when your giving a character a big moment and the rest of the world literally stops and stares at them having it. there was no reason that Freed should have stayed still and let Shirou tell everyone about the sword being caliburn and Kiba has his Power of Friendship flash back moment. I could have forgiven it but in previous chapters you have had Shirou go full ham against the guy even as Freed demanded a break and cursed Shirou for not giving it to him. And where was that Shirou and why wasn't he cutting off Freed's hands while Kiba was kum-bi-ya-yaing with the dead? You have already established that the one armed hero in training is a machine in a fight, why is he just standing around? Why is Freed? The devils I could kind of understand, they are waiting for satan to show up and they have and hour to kill. The Fallen is bored and looking for a fight but school children aren't even worth his time at the moment. So I can see him not taking up arms. But the genius sword priest with a blood and violence boner stands about while Kiba crys and the archbishop have a tete-a-tete? It isn't the only issue but it is the one I can point to and say "This here is the point I stopped caring." I think the chapters were too short but that's just a personal problem and not really a complaint about the story itself. Honestly the story is decent. Its slow and lean on the development. In the first few chapters that could be forgiven. You're just getting the story up on its feet and its looking about seeing were to go, but then the story just meanders. The action was good and because it is good when you break for a chapter and begin right exactly where the last one ended it makes me want to just skip it an read something eles. If you're going to continue a scene in the next chapter you should just make the chapter you preseeding it longer. But again that's personal preference. The main problem was that from the fist chapter I knew this revile was going to happen, you know why? (Fake x CALIBUR 9) is the name of this chapter. I would recommend going back and adding the chapter titles to the navigator bar thingy between the prev and next buttons. Having arcs are cool but by naming them with information that is super relevant to the a revile not only spoils the revile, but it also gives away loads if someone has even a passing knowledge with High school DXD or Type moon. I guess that's all I've got to say. I do thank you for sharing this story with us. You do have a talent for writing but you really need a beta, maybe one who can spot inconsistencies in characters that you have already established and not just made sure its all grammatically solid. Thanks again for sharing with us.
Fainfan chapter 17 . 5/18
Can't wait for more
O chapter 13 . 5/12
Shirou x Xenovia the way you wrote this chapter kinda gives that vibe. Also it could be a good development point for Shirou to get over his guilt about him killing Saber. I do not know if you are planning to give Shirou a harem or not but you do I suggest the girls that fall in love with him should remind him of Saber, Rin , Saruka and Illya and maybe Taiga. This way if follow through with the harem route could pressure Shirou into revealing what he had to do in the Holy Grail War and he will find acceptance of what he had down. Ideas of the girls that could fall in love with Shirou if you follow the harem root.
Saber/Xenovia, Rin/Kurako, Saruka/?, Illya/Serafall (We all know why), Taiga/Rossweiss.
Shade chapter 17 . 5/12
Oh and I think that when shirou speaks up in the next chapter, the conversation should steer to what he said about people not needing a god and that humanity can surpass them given time.
Shade chapter 17 . 5/12
I thought this was decent. You always have to have these calm chapters in certain places of the story so that you look forward to the next and maybe more exciting chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter and the changes in the story line and how shirou will shake things up.
gamerdudeLSK chapter 1 . 5/10
This is a very promising start. You have neatly avoided all the cliche developments that bog down all the Fate/Stay Night/ High school DxD crossovers. Your Shirou is well actualised and believable and the character interactions are strong so far. Really looking forward to more! Bravo!

PS. Shirou from the hypothetical Illya route is always my favourite because of the fan fiction Chaos Theory by Moczo, which is my official head-canon for if such a route did in fact exist in the original visual novel.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 5/1
Okay, I've read this story a couple of times over now, and I realize that I'm just nitpicking, but did Shirou stab Sakura or decapitate her. Morbid I know, but unless he stabbed her AND 'cleaved her head from her shoulders,' then you contradicted yourself about Sakura's death. Now, don't get me wrong, this is VERY minor, but it's still been bugging me.
nce there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental
hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the
staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so
they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the
machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on
a Monday night at 12:00 a.m.
She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you
and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and
she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste
this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room, here you take it cause I don’t want it
KrIsSs92 chapter 17 . 4/18
Interesting story so far. Youre doing a really great job. Looking forward to next update.
ubivashka-kun chapter 17 . 4/15
Many thanks for the good work of the distinguished author. But, let me ask you a question, when will the sequel be? Many thanks.
aaa chapter 13 . 4/15
This has been a pretty decent read so far. You're putting a lot of creativity into this, a lot more than most crossovers of this type do. I just wish you would stop using capitalization basically randomly. It's not meant to be uses emphasis and it bothers me immensely.
Blackbird0 chapter 17 . 4/14
hahahah! oh thats just great, i love Azazel! Im so glad Shirou was found by him.
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »