Reviews for Fake x Fate
SmacksKiller chapter 17 . 10/9
I have to ask, is Shirou on the path of the Kaleidoscope? Between the increasing references you're dropping about him seeing memories from his alternates selves and the fact he is drawing power from an other Emyia Shirou (or at least his arm), a case could be made that he's using the Second Magic.
Carol542 chapter 17 . 9/30
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
A fan chapter 17 . 9/19
I recently read this story again, and found it as enjoyable as the first time. I see your still writing, so I hope you might consider picking up this excellent story again.
Drael95 chapter 17 . 9/10
Amazing!
VN-Novels chapter 17 . 8/22
We need more of this, it's so interesting.
v chapter 9 . 7/23
There is so much talking breaking up fights, takes longer to read through than it should for any reinforcements to arrive.
v chapter 7 . 7/23
Can't help but feel the fact he hasn't joined a peerage is completely irrelevant when everyone acts like he is a part of them anyway and his strength also fits right along the groups.
Darkjaden chapter 17 . 7/20
Hope to see more.
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 6/10
As always, Freed is more important than the MC. With a plot shield to stay alive.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 6/10
The fics that has the MC start with Azazel always feel go with the same lame route that they always had.
O chapter 11 . 6/9
I read this story over 100 times and I think I came up with up a good aria for Shirou
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, fire my blood
Achieved victory, tainted by loss
Forge through tragedy, tampered by love ones, sharpen by war
My fire will never end, to honor those who fires have ended
To protect my love ones I walk this path leading to a hill of swords
UNLIMITED BLADES WORK!
Also I finally figure out Shirou's harem if he goes down that path.
Saber/Xenovia (Because they tsurande swords-woman who love Shirou's cooking)
Rin/Kurako (Because if you threaten their little sisters prepare for your worst nightmare)
Sarukra/Le-Fay (Little sisters who get flusters when they are complemented)
Illya/Leviathan (She is basically a older version of Illya who is infinite more possessive of her little sibling and finally she is a magical girl. Don't give me that we all know that we compare Illya and Sera-fall because they are both magical girls.)
Taiga/Roseweiss (I don't know about this one but if you ask me she would fall for Shirou than Issei. Plus I think she and Shirou would get along due to their same suffering getting teased by their masters. )
all forms of fluff chapter 9 . 6/9
First time through

I'm ending here mainly because of the pacing, or flow, or what ever you call it when your giving a character a big moment and the rest of the world literally stops and stares at them having it. there was no reason that Freed should have stayed still and let Shirou tell everyone about the sword being caliburn and Kiba has his Power of Friendship flash back moment. I could have forgiven it but in previous chapters you have had Shirou go full ham against the guy even as Freed demanded a break and cursed Shirou for not giving it to him. And where was that Shirou and why wasn't he cutting off Freed's hands while Kiba was kum-bi-ya-yaing with the dead? You have already established that the one armed hero in training is a machine in a fight, why is he just standing around? Why is Freed? The devils I could kind of understand, they are waiting for satan to show up and they have and hour to kill. The Fallen is bored and looking for a fight but school children aren't even worth his time at the moment. So I can see him not taking up arms. But the genius sword priest with a blood and violence boner stands about while Kiba crys and the archbishop have a tete-a-tete? It isn't the only issue but it is the one I can point to and say "This here is the point I stopped caring." I think the chapters were too short but that's just a personal problem and not really a complaint about the story itself. Honestly the story is decent. Its slow and lean on the development. In the first few chapters that could be forgiven. You're just getting the story up on its feet and its looking about seeing were to go, but then the story just meanders. The action was good and because it is good when you break for a chapter and begin right exactly where the last one ended it makes me want to just skip it an read something eles. If you're going to continue a scene in the next chapter you should just make the chapter you preseeding it longer. But again that's personal preference. The main problem was that from the fist chapter I knew this revile was going to happen, you know why? (Fake x CALIBUR 9) is the name of this chapter. I would recommend going back and adding the chapter titles to the navigator bar thingy between the prev and next buttons. Having arcs are cool but by naming them with information that is super relevant to the a revile not only spoils the revile, but it also gives away loads if someone has even a passing knowledge with High school DXD or Type moon. I guess that's all I've got to say. I do thank you for sharing this story with us. You do have a talent for writing but you really need a beta, maybe one who can spot inconsistencies in characters that you have already established and not just made sure its all grammatically solid. Thanks again for sharing with us.
Fainfan chapter 17 . 5/18
Can't wait for more
O chapter 13 . 5/12
Shirou x Xenovia the way you wrote this chapter kinda gives that vibe. Also it could be a good development point for Shirou to get over his guilt about him killing Saber. I do not know if you are planning to give Shirou a harem or not but you do I suggest the girls that fall in love with him should remind him of Saber, Rin , Saruka and Illya and maybe Taiga. This way if follow through with the harem route could pressure Shirou into revealing what he had to do in the Holy Grail War and he will find acceptance of what he had down. Ideas of the girls that could fall in love with Shirou if you follow the harem root.
Saber/Xenovia, Rin/Kurako, Saruka/?, Illya/Serafall (We all know why), Taiga/Rossweiss.
Shade chapter 17 . 5/12
Oh and I think that when shirou speaks up in the next chapter, the conversation should steer to what he said about people not needing a god and that humanity can surpass them given time.
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »