Reviews for Fake x Fate
Shigeraki chapter 21 . 6/14
God dammit you left on a cliff hanger. Please return
Shigeraki chapter 12 . 6/14
Nope… I was ok with the first song requested play since it was fate and fit into the story but now after two songs not from date and don’t even need to added to experience the story I’m going to have to say… Stop it, get some help.
Uzumaki Shadowfox chapter 21 . 6/3
I am enjoying this story very much. Please continue and keep up the amazing work on this story.
Toby860 chapter 21 . 6/2
I wonder how he'll react to supposedly one of her male counterparts descendants
Habu2010 chapter 21 . 5/28
Nice, please continue. I be shock if Miyu, Illya and others show up.
Ashwathdragon chapter 21 . 5/19
Are u still continuing this novel? Thos is one of my favorite fanfics, I hope you don't abandon it. Even though it has been 2 years , I still support your writing.
Even if you don't continue this ,please give us something at the same level as this.
DarkBan chapter 21 . 4/11
Sucks that the story finished here, but hey! It was damn fun while it lasted! :)
JokerTheHollow chapter 21 . 4/9
I loved this story from the get go and I wish it gets more chapters in the future even though it’s been around 2 years since the latest chapter released
Noreen I-shi chapter 15 . 4/2
WAWAWAAAA, how you write like that, i mean in phase 'The Beast.. "can u pm me n give some tricks? Thanks
Pixelitus chapter 2 . 4/1
Jeez, Shirou should know that this is a different world, and that different worlds have different things. Dumbass. He even said only Saber could wield it, not the King Arthur from this world or anyone else, but only Saber. A bit of an obsession much? Actually, now that I think about it, Shirou basically has an obsession with his lover in each of the three routes.
mizunojohnmarl chapter 21 . 3/19
hi are you going to continue this story please i want to know what happens next create more new chapter pretty please
keybladelight chapter 21 . 3/8
I have read the entire story I hope you continue I want to see hoe shirou will fight the descendant of king of knights DxD Arthur pendragon and maybe have le fay pendragon appear in it but I really hope you make shirou use in true power Unlimited Blade Works I know that he cannot trace excalibur but now that he is meeting the descendant Arthur pendragon DxD I really want shirou trace excalibur or avalon to show to everyone that he has a love relationship with her saber her king of knights in is world artoria pendragon the woman that has make emiya shirou fall in love with her in one of the timeline of the fate route but now that you have made shirou meet saber, rin and sakura in avalon and that he is not ready to meet them I hope that all the DxD characters that has appear in kuoh academy in the peace treaty assassination they all see emiya shirou a mortal human magus trace the legendary sword of promises and victory Excalibur in is glory.
Daniel95 chapter 21 . 2/23
Where is the latest chapter?
Erick Kingdom chapter 14 . 2/24
Recuerdo haber leído una vez que el padre demonio de Merlín era Asmodeus. Pero como dices, es un tema discutible.
Erick Kingdom chapter 1 . 2/23
En realidad, en el universo de Highschool DxD Shirou debería ser perfectamente capaz de proyectar Noble Phantom casi continuamente debido a la riqueza de maná en la atmosfera de ese mundo, aunque UBW ciertamente estaría fuera de su alcance por el estado de su alma. Igual, Kanshou y Byakuya deberían ser armas más o menos OP por su afinidad contra demonios. A ver que tal le va a este Shirou.
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »