Reviews for The Gift
Cira Heartfilia chapter 19 . 2/23
OMG MORE GADBRIEL FLUFF AND ANGST I NEED IT YAY!
thebestmagizoologist chapter 18 . 2/14
I love this story so very much! I always get so excited when I get the notification that this story has been updated. Thank you for making such a fabulous and complex story. I can’t wait to read more!
thewindinthemeadow chapter 18 . 2/13
They NEED to tell Cas he's their son! It's driving me crazy. Cool story; love the dynamic between Gadreel and Gabriel.
CatLoverWhovian chapter 18 . 2/13
Whoo! I almost screeched in the middle of class when I saw this update, lol. Love it!
SkyHighFan chapter 18 . 2/13
This is so perfect, especially considering that we now know that Gabriel isn't dead.
Cira Heartfilia chapter 17 . 1/31
Ha suck it Crowley, you amazing bastard you. I miss him. Please continue, I want a family reunion! Love this story. Its an addiction, truely
CatLoverWhovian chapter 17 . 1/15
Wow I just read this whole thing and it's absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait for more!
Rainbor123 chapter 17 . 1/14
Aaaand the excitment of a new chapter is back! The little bit of fluff at the beginning was marvelous, and I’m so happy things are turing out better for everyone (especially Gadreel, who I just want to hug until he pops)! I’m looking forward to the next update and maybe some Cas/Gad/Gab family bonding? Pleeease?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
I know you haven't updated in awhile but I do hope you will again soon. This is one of my fav stories and I can't wait to see what happens when Cas find's out who Gabriel and Gadreel really are to him. Way to make a bad impression on your boyfriend's parents Dean.
wickedlfairy17 chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
Omg I love this story it works so well! I always felt so sad for Gadreel he never got a real chance at redemption! l can t wait to read more from you!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I’m so happy. Thank you for updating and I can’t wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
Hi I just wanted to let you know that I love this story so much! I get so excited when I see that you've updated it and it never disappoints. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite fics ever and I've read a whole heck of a lot. Keep up the good work! 3
sarafine-ecleips chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
I legit shrieked when I saw there was an update; I absolutely /adore/ this fic. And this chapter did not disappoint me, it was AMAZING!
Love it!
I am looking forward to this "What If" fic. (:
Hope you have a day as amazing as this fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
When are you going to update?!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Really loving this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I can't wait for Castiel to finally find out about his parents! :)