Reviews for The Gift
Star Shin chapter 20 . 7/1
OMG your back! your back! oh I was so worried this fantastic fic was forgotten, Please don't make us wait so long again! I wanna see the big conversation between Gabe and Gadreal with Cas.
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 20 . 7/1
XD
Gabriel has such great timing as always. It makes you wonder if he lies in wait for the perfect moment/opportunity before he steps in to help/show himself. Knowing him I would not be surprised if he did.
:D
Rainbor123 chapter 20 . 6/30
Son of a bitch. Pleeeeeease tell me you have the next chapter coming soon!
adptt12 chapter 20 . 6/30
CLIFFFHANGER! MOUNT EVEREST SIZED CLIFFHANGER! IM HANGING OFF THE EDGE!
Lol I was screaming that in my head when I finished the chapter.
Poor poor Gadreel. It’ll be okay.
Maybe?
Please?
*puppy dogs eyes*
SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash chapter 19 . 2/23
OMG MORE GADBRIEL FLUFF AND ANGST I NEED IT YAY!
thebestmagizoologist chapter 18 . 2/14
I love this story so very much! I always get so excited when I get the notification that this story has been updated. Thank you for making such a fabulous and complex story. I can’t wait to read more!
thewindinthemeadow chapter 18 . 2/13
They NEED to tell Cas he's their son! It's driving me crazy. Cool story; love the dynamic between Gadreel and Gabriel.
CatLoverWhovian chapter 18 . 2/13
Whoo! I almost screeched in the middle of class when I saw this update, lol. Love it!
SkyHighFan chapter 18 . 2/13
This is so perfect, especially considering that we now know that Gabriel isn't dead.
SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash chapter 17 . 1/31
Ha suck it Crowley, you amazing bastard you. I miss him. Please continue, I want a family reunion! Love this story. Its an addiction, truely
CatLoverWhovian chapter 17 . 1/15
Wow I just read this whole thing and it's absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait for more!
Rainbor123 chapter 17 . 1/14
Aaaand the excitment of a new chapter is back! The little bit of fluff at the beginning was marvelous, and I’m so happy things are turing out better for everyone (especially Gadreel, who I just want to hug until he pops)! I’m looking forward to the next update and maybe some Cas/Gad/Gab family bonding? Pleeease?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
I know you haven't updated in awhile but I do hope you will again soon. This is one of my fav stories and I can't wait to see what happens when Cas find's out who Gabriel and Gadreel really are to him. Way to make a bad impression on your boyfriend's parents Dean.
wickedlfairy17 chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
Omg I love this story it works so well! I always felt so sad for Gadreel he never got a real chance at redemption! l can t wait to read more from you!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I’m so happy. Thank you for updating and I can’t wait for the next one!