Reviews for Gettin' In the Groove of Things
disneyfananalyst chapter 8 . 1/26
It’s alright. I love your story, but I understand what you mean. It’s really hard to write without motivation by my the story itself, right? Anyways, good luck with future endeavors and thanks for introducing a great character.
disneyfananalyst chapter 4 . 1/26
For someone who "can't write fluff", that was some pretty great 'fluff'. You're doing a great job so far. I laughed so hard when Kenzie said "no touchy". I'm assuming that you watched the Emperor's New School, too, since Melina is supposed to be Kenzie's mom? Really clever. Keep it up!
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
I would love to see this updated and especially I want to see what you will do for family Day and Carlos! This story is really well done and I hope you update soon!
Jasmine Fire chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
GET ON WITH THE STORY!
;)
Daisy54154 chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
This was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to read more and see how the date goes. Please don't wait another year to update. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
UPDATE, Update, UPDATE!
I love your story, it's hilarious and "ridiculous" and an all around joy to read. Update soon, please!
white tiger freak chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I meant to ask this before but is Kenzies mom Melina?
white tiger freak chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
Okay, just to tell you I was reading this and I was all calm and interested and then you wrote about her asking him on a date and weird things happened... I yelled OMGosh and squealed for at least 5 seconds straight... My mom actually asked what was wrong when she heard me. The reason why I am telling you this is because I am now really ultra Super EXCITED for the next chapter and I am looking forward to it more every day!
ALotOfNerdyThings chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
This is a brilliant story! I just love how you've made kuzco's kid be made of the same self confi he had. I always found it really interesting how in the emperors new groove, Kuzco wasn't so much the hero, as not being the villain.
Can't wait for more your genius. And Carlos is adorable btw.
ceeceerocks2000 chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
hi yes i was too lazy to log on

buT YASSS KENZIE GET IT
LEZGOOO
HERE WE GOOOO
SCREW JANEEEEE
(jk love you but plz step away from carlos thx)
*screams happily*
strangerthanfanfiction713 chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
this is really good. I'm super happy your friend got you back into this story. I can say it's one of the best descendants stories I've read in a long time. take your time and I love your writing. thank you for writing this
WanderlustandFreedom chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
I'm really happy to see you updating again! Kenzie seems a bit out-of-character since when you last updated, but she did have quite the rude wake-up call with the VK's Parent Chat. You're doing great, I can't wait to see more!
I am a Ridaa chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Oh my gods I CANT WAIT! Nice to see youre writing again!
I myself need inspiration for my own new story ;)
strangerthanfanfiction713 chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
I love this! I need more! Update soon. Please and thank you
Kaylamarie517 chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
I love this story and I really can't wait to read the next chapter!