Reviews for Could this be the end?
Miss Tonya chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I really liked this story! I loved the whole Saved By the Bell inspired scene. It brought back memories...
Starlight77 chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
Oh it was beautiful. Just plain beautiful.
Lv4the70s chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
This was really good.

"Damn the licensed drivers of Wisconsin. Damn you all!" *hee-hee*

The dialogue b/w Red and Kitty was perfect.

"Be Zen and alone."~ That's great and should be used at sometime in the show.

Great Job!
xKatx chapter 2 . 2/28/2003
holy crap! wicked good! but geeze, am I the only one who wants Jackie and Kelso back together? lol but hey, for now Jackie and Hyde works. KEEP THE KELSO PPL! lol great job with the story!
that70sgurl23 chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
Nice story! Just wanted to thank you for it. It managed to give me a lot more hope. I have to admit that when I first saw the teaser ad for that episode, I immediately thought, "Oh crap, please don't tell me they're going to ruin J/H so quickly now that it's finally happened!" *hugth* Thanks for a nice little J/H fix in the midle of the week!
theMuse1 chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Cute.
Lexlol chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Beautiful man!
Caifornia-Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I had to review this chp. but i read the second and i can only review once per chp. that sux!Neway The eppy when Zack did that for Kelly was the prom eppy right, cuz she couldn't afford to pay for the dance and the dress right? any way luv it luv it luv it
kenzimone chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Aw, that was so nice! I'd love for that to happen on the show!
faith21 chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
awww that was so sweet, i love it. i hope this is how it turns out on the show too! i remember that episode of saved by the bell. zack was so sweet in doing that for kelly!
Caifornia-Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Absolutly awsome! Hyde was so aweet! LOL!
runningbelle619 chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
awwww...This story seriously rocked! Iit was in perfect character and soo sweet!
BananaLoaf chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
hey, am really liking the story so far! Keep up the good work!

(And where are you getting your spoilers from?) :-)
runningbelle619 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I really like it so far. It gives me an awsome idea on wuts 2 come. plz plz update soon!
Candy.71 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
That was awesome! Are you going to make this a story or just a two part fanfic? Either way, it was grea1t