Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
I actually LOL'd at Elizabeth pranking Carly which is the closest I've come to enjoying Carly in... ever. Still, all this beautiful Liason is kind of bittersweet, not just for me as a fan but because I can't help think how much better life would've been for our characters if Jason had loved Elizabeth first :(
Ooh please update 'Irrevocable'! I know it's pretty old and a serious deviation from canon but I'm a sucker for married couples falling in love with each other! ESPECIALLY when that married couple is Liason ;)
bjq chapter 11 . 2/28
OMG SPECTACULARLY FABULOUSLY AWESOME
PRETTY PRETTY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
babeboo1968 chapter 11 . 2/27
Loved the update, especially Liz giving Carly the run around.
lrobinson01 chapter 11 . 2/27
Carly is up to something
Christica2 chapter 11 . 2/27
I love how Liz stuck it to Carly so funny! I can’t wait to see when Carly realizes that Liz is Jason’s girlfriend, that will be priceless. I also enjoy how Liz and Emily’s friendship is coming together. I can’t wait for max and Milo to get more into the story you always write such good suspenseful stories I know it’s just going to be amazing. Thanks for all the updates
kikimoo chapter 11 . 2/26
Sonny is a whiny bitch, good lord, wait till he finds out the truth. Jason and Elizabeth are so cute. Can’t wait to see Carly find out about Jason and Elizabeth. Thanks
Vrgogrl22 chapter 10 . 2/26
Liason is the best! Don't let negativity get you down if you can help it! I love any chapter with a positive Emily, Liz, Jason scene in it. I really miss this dynamic on the show.
fundays chapter 11 . 2/26
Thanks for the update.
notenoughlove chapter 11 . 2/26
I can't wait till Carly finds out about Liz and Jason. The ... is about to hit the fan. Love this story.
Vrgogrl22 chapter 6 . 2/26
I'm a huge fan of your work! Keep up the good work. Your stories are always well written.
arcoiris0502 chapter 11 . 2/26
I loved how Elizabeth toyed with Carly and got her so mad. Carly and Sonny are such idiots especially Sonny. Johnny is right though because sooner rather than later, Sonny and Carly will find out about Elizabeth. I have a feeling that the Giambettis are going to be very loyal to Jason and he's going to need it. I feel that there's a confrontation coming and I can't wait.
RT219 chapter 11 . 2/26
go, Jason! and I love Liz shoving it to Carly :D
kcke2pen chapter 11 . 2/26
I'm still loving your depiction of these two. I have a sneaking suspicion you have some thing special for the Giambetti Brothers and I can hardly wait. Sonny is showing signs of spiraling into a dark episode. At least Jason, Johnny and Francis are setting up the necessary infrastructure for J and E to be together safely. Now to find mates for JO and FC. Carly was a riot! I was pleased to see Emily hold her tongue during Lizzie's show. Gimme more!
Twisted Musalih chapter 11 . 2/26
Carly is an idiot. lol. Looking forward to the next chapter