Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
bjq chapter 3 . 11/1
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
jrprose20 chapter 1 . 9/21
This is a great start. I can't wait to read more.
Wow amazing . wish youd update this
GHLiasonFan chapter 5 . 3/9
Just started this fic, I really like is different seeing Jason not as confident about having a relationship with Elizabeth. I like that he talked to Lila about his situation. I thought Johnny was adorable and love that he is opening up to the guards. Looking forward to the next update.
ilovedana53 chapter 5 . 3/8
enjoying this story
Ok really hope there is more to the story because this is one awesome liason story. I love how the story line is going n hope for more chapters very soon. Thank you
Liasonforever12 chapter 5 . 2/20
Awesome story hope you update this
Just found this story. Great first 5 chapters. Can't wait to read more
lrobinson01 chapter 5 . 1/4
Great update
maryrose59 chapter 5 . 1/2
Great update! Great twist on Jason! LOVE how open they both are with each other! Looking forward to more!
babeboo1968 chapter 5 . 1/1
Great update! Happy New Year!
arcoiris0502 chapter 5 . 1/1
Lucky is such a fool but I love that Elizabeth has Jason to talk to. I hope they leave before Lucky shows up. I can't wait until they get away. I hope Lucky or Sonny don't cause trouble. I love Johnny and Francis in these stories.
kcke2pen chapter 5 . 1/1
Interesting twist on this part of their history. The perspective is a relieving break from the wish washy drama of normal and I look forward to seeing how you solve the Spencer problem as well as learning how JM figures out how to have EW in his personal life without messing up the business part, i.e. Corinthos' dream of creating the "perfect enforcer". Morgan isn't going to transition easily from Borg to human, without some angst from that quarter, I think. And Robin, or Carly for that matter, isn't going to make it easy for them either. Lovely update, thanks! And Happy 2017!
fundays chapter 5 . 1/1
Thanks for the update.
notenoughlove chapter 5 . 1/1
Another great chapter. Happy New Year to you too. I can't wait for more.