Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
starhine chapter 12 . 8/6
I really thought it was Sonny trying to send a message to Jason. Lol at Max and Milo.
bjq chapter 12 . 8/6
omg awesome
kikimoo chapter 12 . 8/5
Lucky, Lucky, I was betting on Sonny. I wonder if Emily knows that Lucky is back. I hope they figure it out because they’ll think it’s from Jason’s world. Sonny is a jerk. Thanks
Jmmartinez227129 chapter 12 . 8/4
Loved this chapter! Thanks for updating it!
trini12180 chapter 12 . 8/4
Thanks for the update I can't wait for Emily to tell Jason what Lucky did and I can't wait for Jason to take care of Lucky and Nik.
arcoiris0502 chapter 12 . 8/4
I love the Giambetti brothers. Jason knows how to handle Sonny. Johnny and Francis won't let Jason down. Lucky is a fool and a dead man. I'm so glad that you updated.
babeboo1968 chapter 12 . 8/4
Thanks for the update. Can’t wait for them to figure out it’s Lucky. Sonny needs to back down also.
kcke2pen chapter 12 . 8/4
This is going to be a lot of fun now that the Giambetti Bros. have been introduced. I am curious about this "assignment" they need to complete that would have them enduring Mob Skills 101 all over again when they are obviously past that. Interesting conversation between Sonny and Jason. Could Jason really be drawing a few boundary lines with his boss/partner/mentor Sonny? Or could Jason be getting tips on what is considered acceptable from another source? Is he doing his own observations of other bosses/family heads? His treatment of Robin was perfect! I wonder how Sonny is going to take that. And now Lucky has taken Liz forcefully!? Get back here quick, please?! I hope Jason can compartmentalize until he gets Liz back. Will he and Sonny butt heads over how to deal with Lucky, considering Sonny's promise to Luke to protect the Spencers? AAAAgh! That was one heck of a cliffhanger!
Welcome back! I forgot the details in this one so had to read through it again (never a bad thing by the way). Excellent update! Sonny is still on the cusp of being the somewhat decent Sonny and moving toward the ego driven Sonny who is as laughable and he is abhorrent. Like that Carly is pretty much a non-factor to Jason. So, Lucky kidnapped Liz, I cannot wait for your next update on this or any of your stories. Glad you are still working on them, this was a nice little Saturday pick me up.
fundays chapter 12 . 8/4
Thanks for the update.
notenoughlove chapter 12 . 8/4
I would not want to be Lucky when Jason gets a hold of him. It is not going to be pretty. I wonder if Sonny has anything to do with this and if he does, all bets are off.
numberoneauntnini chapter 11 . 6/22
I really love your stories. I can't wait to find out what happens next in this story and first, last, always, Back to life and more like her. All of them are great stories.
I actually LOL'd at Elizabeth pranking Carly which is the closest I've come to enjoying Carly in... ever. Still, all this beautiful Liason is kind of bittersweet, not just for me as a fan but because I can't help think how much better life would've been for our characters if Jason had loved Elizabeth first :(
Ooh please update 'Irrevocable'! I know it's pretty old and a serious deviation from canon but I'm a sucker for married couples falling in love with each other! ESPECIALLY when that married couple is Liason ;)
bjq chapter 11 . 2/28