Reviews for Sunrise
JourneyB chapter 1 . 3/15
Really good job:)
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Great story, beautifully written!
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
this is truly a gem! thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Love it...so in love with this ...
LaDy CoUnteRpart of NaTsume chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
You captured all of my favorite elements in a KakaSaku story and I don't know why I haven't left a review when I've read this too many times to count. Humor, good pacing, the right mix of dark and light and heavy and fluffy, and most of all I love KakaSaku stories that make me feel so much warmth. I've read a review that mentioned about illogical flows and though I think he isn't flaming, I would like to say I didn't see the problem with fitting this with canon. Maybe that part about nominations because only part of the Hokage's full council (if we check, this is the council of elders PLUS some of the 'cabinet' like the head of ANBU, head of strategies Nara Shikkaku but def not all the shinobi nor just jonins) which they then submit to the daimyo for approval and then the jonins have to approve it (I might have switched it). As for the new council of elders (Tsunade, Tsume, Choza, Homura and Koharu) it's completely logical. He might have mixed up the council of elders and the Hokage's full council/cabinet, though yesh, you might have forgotten Hiashi but bleh, who really cares (and that's coming from a writer who is obsessed with details that won't really affect the story)?
I'm not fighting the reviewer, in fact I actually like the fact that he pointed out such things because even I point things that don't match for me when I read stories. But I just wanted you to know my POV on this. I'm not even sure if you'd get to read this, but I want you to know that you did so well, and that you deserve more reviews. This is honestly one of the best KakaSaku stories out there and I hope many more readers would get to find this.
mydarlingl0ve chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This is one of my favorite KakaSaku fanfictions I've read, and I've read a lot. Yoiu did a beautiful job c:
namina88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Love it so much !
Mun-ninn chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
*fangirling* I loved it!
Kristine chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
For what is worth, you really can write. So, no need to pretend you do, dear author! If you were not, I would have stopped reading this fic from the start. This is the kind of KakaSaku fic I've been looking for. And it's so fricking good! There might be some minor mistakes but over all, it was really great.

The way you portrayed Kakashi and Sakura so well in character makes this fic so special and I can really see this would have happened in the manga if only Kishimoto was brave enough to dwell on their relationship. I love the pacing of your story from one scene to another, you made it so interesting that it was really impossible for me to stop midway. I also like to point the fact that you didn't make a "love scene" between them but you managed to piqued my interest until the very end.

I was looking around for more great Kakasaku fics and I'm really glad I have stumbled on your work. So, patience really is a virtue. This story is truly a KakaSaku gem. Seriously, GREAT JOB!
Telltalelily chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I went back and read the beginning again when I was finished and it seems fitting that Kakashi starts off talking about wounds and healing, and then has the fic end with the ultimate proof that he has. I think you captured Kakashi'S personality well. I never did understand stories where he is a ladie's man. He just seems way too private and untrusting for that
Leisurewriter chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
So sweet. Really a lovely read. Thank you for sharing this!
KByrdo chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
The conversations in this story are very smooth and easy to follow. Kakashi and Sakura's relationship is full of many layers of chemistry. It reflects a later arc in their lives.
Lord Woman chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
*furious applause* THAT WAS BRILLIANT! OMG the characterization was PERFECT. I have NEVER read a more in-character Kakashi in fanfiction. Good job!
Rasa Knight chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Great story. I wish to make a small note that a hospital would never have a doctor or nurse wearing high heels, they're not non slip and they would be horrible to run in during emergencies. Sorry to complain.
WhiteNoseHound chapter 1 . 1/10/2016