Reviews for The Thing About Uchiha
AdennaN chapter 4 . 10/2
Drunk Sasuke was amazing. I like this so far. Have some courage Sasuke, damn it! Keep up the good work!
This is such a great story! Please update when you can :)
KarmaLord chapter 4 . 9/1
ohhhh Sasuke is getting jealous XD
ProcrastinatorC chapter 1 . 8/24
A mere passing comment: I don't know why I keep reading it as 'unscrolled the scroll' instead of "unrolled the scroll", End.
Deku chapter 4 . 8/22
You always know how to end chapters. And begin chapters. And fill in everything inbetween! Thanks so much for writing this awesome story!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 4 . 8/22
*didn't
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 4 . 8/22
ahhh, way to complicate things for her Sasuke. Can't say I did like it though.
Lady Yori chapter 4 . 8/22
Lolz! Naruto fed Sasuke into Gama? Hahahaha! Oh that's hilarious! XD
happy fanfiction author appreciation day! Thanks for being updating this story! I love reading how you write the bromance between narutoxsasuke :) it's hilarious and just the best
So happy to see an update from you! Your writing never fails to make my heart clench. I love how close Naruto and Sasuke are and how you portray their relationship. The part where Sasuke kept telling Naruto to let it go had to be one of my favorite scenes from the chapter since it really shows Sasuke's inner feelings regarding Sakura.

I really can't wait for the next chapter, but of course, no rush with your updates!
loki598 chapter 4 . 8/21
please please update this! is amazing, i love to see how sasuke is so in love with sakura. Please don't take too long!
OCQueen96 chapter 4 . 8/21
This story is amazing! You have a great way of capturing Sasuke's personality that makes me adore him! Other authors, as well as the anime itself, make him seem so cold and unfeeling. Your writing makes him seem human. I've never liked Sasuke, but I do in this story. He's great!

As for Sakura, I'm glad that she has moved on. In the anime, as well as in other stories, she does nothing but chase after Sasuke. I get tired of her constant heartache and sobbing. The fact that you made her move on to someone else is much more realistic. Not to mention, since Sakura is pursing a different relationship and is acting like an adult, it gives Sasuke more room to get feelings for her. I can't imagine Sasuke getting feelings for a pining teenage girl, thus, why I find the canon version of their relationship unrealistic. The angle you're coming from with their relationship makes much more sense.

You're doing an amazing job! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

~OCQ
Can't wait for more
Anon chapter 4 . 8/21
YOU UPDATED! YESSSSSS! Welcome back and congratulations for getting into law school! Thank you so much for writing another great chapter!
chikitets1016 chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
Hi. This story is sooo good. The characters, for me, are on point. I hope you will have the inspiration and time to update soon. Thank you