Reviews for Die Some Other Day
xfictionfanx chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
i really love this story !

hope you will update !

]
Draco'z Devil chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Great story. do update really soon.
ClosedAccount2012 chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
This story has been on my fave stories list for ages, and I'm pretty sure I've reviewed before but I wanted to again to just tell you what an amazing plotline you have.

It's a really original idea, having them hide and come back as different people, I especially loved how you incorporated Dudley into the mix, and I dunno what all those other people were talking about, I thought it fit extremely well!

Now, as a writer, I have to say that there are a few grammatical problems here and there, and sometimes you get a little confused between writing in the first, second and third person, but overall it's an extremely awesome piece of work. You write descriptively and know exactly what the reader wants to read next!

If you ever plan on continuing this story I'd love to be your beta.
Genelle chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
omg i love ur story but u really need to update! lol hopefully u will do it some time soon... check out my myspace if u feel like it:
Missy913 chapter 14 . 7/7/2005
this is truly an amazing story. ia very anxious to read the next chapter.
sweetmly117 chapter 14 . 6/27/2005
nice story youve done a great job with it...but thats not the end is it? please continue!
littleunlucky1391 chapter 14 . 6/15/2005
OMG!Awesome story! Hurry and write some more, I can't wait!
gin chapter 14 . 6/11/2005
AW poor draco! i can't believe his father ould do that to him!... GREAT STORY! can't wait for more!
goldhilaryfan chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
Hi I love this story . I need to know what will happen! I am also reading "forever" by you please keep going ! I totly recomend the story!

goldhilaryfan
sruti chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
omg that sux about draco and katie

plz update soon !
sruti chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
aargh y did hermione have to tell ron... i normally hate h/hr but this isnt half bad, cuz harry and hermione have been seperated for a while...actually, i dont know y, but it just doesnt seem so bad...god job!
sruti chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
ur a really good writer
sruti chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
awesome idea
ChanelVogue chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
plz update soon
britttt-knee chapter 13 . 10/18/2004
Write More! I feel sorry for Ron and Ginny... I love Fred!