Reviews for Y'know Nothing Jon Snow!
T0aster Man chapter 21 . 16h
Budweiser is shit
VincentFS chapter 1 . 18h
Man, you really sucked yourself off with the author’s notes in this first chapter. How was the experience? 1-10
T0aster Man chapter 12 . 8/14
Massive chad Damien. Bro probably EV and IV trains his Pokémon.
LadyDoragon chapter 33 . 8/11
In this chapter you refer to Jon's Ninjask as a he but in end of chapter Jon's pokemon list two chapters back it was noted down as female.
Anyway, thank you again for writing this.
LadyDoragon chapter 27 . 8/11
There's a typo in Honchkrow in the end of chapter Jon's held pokemon's movesets list, the "r" is missing just like it was missing last chapter in Murkrow.
Anyway, thank you again for writing this story and sharing it with us.
LadyDoragon chapter 26 . 8/11
In end of chapter Jon's held pokemon movesets list there are actually two mistakes in Jon's Aerodactyl's names. The nickname and species name are in the opposite places to every other pokemon's. There's also a typo at the end of the species name "ly" instead of "yl".
Anyway, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us.
LadyDoragon chapter 24 . 8/10
You seem to have forgotten to add Aerodactyl to Jon's pokemon summary. It's neither in the held ones summary not stored ones. It is present amongst the held pokemon movesets list though.
Anyway, again thank you for writing this story.
LadyDoragon chapter 21 . 8/10
"Hopefully he'd be able to settle my food situation with Winter." What food situation with Winter? I know there's a food situation with Nagga, Jon's Gyarados but I have no recollection of one with Jon's Pidgeot.
Either way, again thank you for writing this story.
LadyDoragon chapter 20 . 8/10
" "Viserion, stay high. Water Pulse when it surfaces. As many as you can." I ordered. My Dragonair went even higher into the air, zipping around like nobody's business. She was high enough to be able to escape Onix no matter what, unless he followed up his Dig with a long-range attack. Based on the amount she was moving, it would miss. " Viserion is definitely a male but in this fragment he's referred to as she.
Anyway, thank you again for writing this story.
LadyDoragon chapter 19 . 8/10
In this chapter's end of the chapter Jon's pokemon and their movesets list there is Protect in his Shelgon's moveset despite that there was no mention of Jon using the Protect TM for defeating the Orange Crew on her that I can remember.
Anyway, thank you again for writing this lovely story. It definitely is a first type master aiming self insert I've encountered and it's well written on top of that.
LadyDoragon chapter 12 . 8/9
Natu is mistyped to Nate in the end of chapter Jon's pokemon list. XD Lovely chapter btw and again thank you for writing this story.
LadyDoragon chapter 11 . 8/9
Right… have you noticed that in the end of the chapter Jon pokemon list there's a typo in his Delibird's moveset? Icy Wind is written as Icy Wing. I noticed that in the first chapter Delibird's moveset was included but forgot to write about it in a comment.
Anyway, really thank you for writing this story. I'm really enjoying it and quite clearly am not the only one considering the amount of favorites on this story. It's fourth amongst pokemon stories in order of the most favorites.
LadyDoragon chapter 10 . 8/9
I noticed that Steel Wing is mentioned twice in Jon's new Skarmory's moveset in the end of chapter list of Jon's pokemon.
Anyway, thank you again for writing this story. It's an interesting read for me.
LadyDoragon chapter 7 . 8/9
Jon's pidgeot still has the rider's seat but it's not explained why. Did he buy it? Was he gifted it for his handling of the press after the zapdos incident? He couldn't have stolen it because Tobias was there and he must have seen that seat and wouldn't he stop Jon if it wasn't Jon's by then?
Anyway, thank you for writing this story, I enjoy reading it quite a bit.
cybresamurai chapter 2 . 7/22
Wow, Jon is evil, yep not following this.
2,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »