Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
GoddessHecate89 chapter 5 . 6/1/2019
this was too precious i love it!
i could totally see this happening in the comic or book series after they left the hellmouth.
FandomsOfAGrrrl chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
this is honestly one of the most beautiful spuffy fanfiction I have ever had the privilege of reading. it made me laugh, it make me sigh in frustration, and it also made me cry!
The Imitation Wizard chapter 5 . 11/9/2018
Beautiful story! I laughed, I cried, and had an all around great time reading it! Bravo!
mother wilson chapter 5 . 8/25/2018
wonderful story loved it
darklover chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
This was a great story. I really liked your concept of claiming and pining. It was refreshing.

I agree that older people are beautiful. They are experienced and full of stories. It's unfortunate society in general tends to look down on them. Like Spike says in your story age should be worn as a badge of pride.

I'm glad Spike and Buffy reunited and married. I really liked the rings they exchanged :)
ZutaraDramione97 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I absolutely loved your story! very creative, very well wrotten, and very cannon on how the characters acted! great job!
Katzenpfote chapter 5 . 4/3/2017
I love this. I have always loved the Spike/Buffy pairing best.
Your story is well written and captivating.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
great story
Anektimitos chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Wow. Wonderfully written. Hats off to you, man. One of the best damn Spuffy fics I've ever had the good fortune of reading. Keep up the good work!
Stunning Sunset chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
Adorable. I loved how Spike accepted Buffy's aging.
RAGAnne chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
This was a good read. I enjoyed your approach to claiming and pining and how it affect both Buffy and Spike. Your approach to the Slyer mythos was interesting as well. Great story!
m.cookieme chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Aww what a lovely story! I like it. A lot.
JayeMaru chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Well done! A good story from start to end. Good plot, pacing, and characterization. There were a lot of new or little-used elements in this story, like the pining and the surprise from Margaret at the end, which help make this story special. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.
Rihannon chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Wat a lovely story. I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
Mo Dav chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
OMG! I loved this chapter!