Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Katzenpfote chapter 5 . 4/3
I love this. I have always loved the Spike/Buffy pairing best.
Your story is well written and captivating.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
great story
James Spike Salvatore chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Wow. Wonderfully written. Hats off to you, man. One of the best damn Spuffy fics I've ever had the good fortune of reading. Keep up the good work!
Stunning Sunset chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
Adorable. I loved how Spike accepted Buffy's aging.
RAGAnne chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
This was a good read. I enjoyed your approach to claiming and pining and how it affect both Buffy and Spike. Your approach to the Slyer mythos was interesting as well. Great story!
m.cookieme chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Aww what a lovely story! I like it. A lot.
JayeMaru chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Well done! A good story from start to end. Good plot, pacing, and characterization. There were a lot of new or little-used elements in this story, like the pining and the surprise from Margaret at the end, which help make this story special. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.
Rihannon chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Wat a lovely story. I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
Mo Dav chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
OMG! I loved this chapter!
JayeMaru chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
I'm so glad that my comment spurred the scene in this chapter. I think the way you depicted Spike's reaction gave it narrative value. His comments might help her heal and grow from this experience. He didn't come to save her from weakness, or out of pity. She can now understand what he means by love. That he finds her genuinely beautiful in all phases of life, and honors the thought that he could help her live a very long life. Sweet.
JayeMaru chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Nicely done. I know that moment: where you'd try everything as a last ditch effort to bring someone back. The fear, love, anger, and adrenaline with only one place to go. I can imagine that from the flatline scene. I can imagine the relief and tender joy from her waking up.
Mo Dav chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
That... That can't be it! Omg! I loved it! But it can't be it. Amazing job!
brookemichelleee chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This is a really lovely story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Love your portayal of Angel and Spikes thoughts.
JayeMaru chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Nice. I like the contrast of Spike's thoughts and reactions with Angel's as reflections of their natures, and the different directions that love has taken each of them. The end of this chapter is good; like Spike we don't know what will happen, but we can see that he's reconciled to whatever it is. It's also really neat to have a story where Buffy's aging is called out as a thing of beauty by a normally ageless and physically beautiful vampire.
JayeMaru chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
A really interesting start. I look forward to where this goes.