Reviews for A Blessing
Noooo. Kagome's debut. Please come back and update the story. I want to know what happens next.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 11 . 5/22
I LOVE Law's abilities! ... Now, I am a VERY patient person, but seeing as it's been roughly 3 YEARS... PLEASE UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please, PLEASE, PLEEEEASE! ! ! ! I'm BEGGING here! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE this story! ! ! !
YukinaBlueRose chapter 7 . 5/22
They just mistook her Priestess abilities for devil fruit abilities, it's a clever trick really. Even if she IS a devil fruit user, they won't know her REAL abilities, and if she isn't, they're in for a NASTY surprise when sea prism stone doesn't work on her. Either way, it's AWESOME! ! ! ! I am LOVING this story! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
YukinaBlueRose chapter 6 . 5/22
Okay, you have my attention! A Kagome (Luffy's little sister) and Law pairing! This is going to be AWESOME! ! ! ! I already LOVE this story! !
YukinaBlueRose chapter 2 . 5/22
Um, HOW did Kagome end up with Luffy?
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 3/12
...This is not even close to a relationship happening between them...this needs to be updated...this needs to be continued...please...
belladu57 chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
This is amazing, I love the way you connected portrayed kagome's defiance. Please update when you get the chance
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
error, kun es para barĂ³n, chan es para mujer
anonymouslolly chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
please update. there are still some peeps out there that love your work and cant wait to read more when you can
sammy-hell-bitch chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
I hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Are you alive out there, if you are please update the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Please update when you get done with your exams
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Why must you leave it there when it was just starting to good
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
When is the next chapter coming up. I wanna know what happens next