Reviews for Tomboy in a dress HIATUS
Misslovelyrose chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I love it! Things are getting interesting. I can't wait for the chapter!
XGothicXKateX chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
im sad that this story is on hiatus made me terribly sad. i adore it.
dvd123 chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Hi! News of the revival two-parter has me reading HA fanfics. I'm surprised, since I never really saw myself reading fanfics for a cartoon, but I loved Hey Arnold when I was younger and doing a rewatch has reaffirm my love for the show and has made me crave for more. :D

I loved all your stories prior to this, and while I understand that this story is on hiatus, I wanted to comment because I saw your note expressing a bit of disappointment with the relative lack of reviews. I agree with one of the commentators that the reason is probably the label/tag crossover that might have made it more difficult for general HA! fans to find unless they follow you directly and receive an email alert.

I can see why this story might've been too heavy for you to focus on. There are a lot of difficult subjects that you're exploring here, including the eventual taboo of a teacher-student relationship. All of which are kind of dark, and trying to find balance in that with Arnold's optimism can be straining on your own emotions.

I think the highlight of this story is the messiness and apathy in the education school system and how that can influence the students. I can definitely see Arnold becoming a teacher and striving to be better. I have a sister who's going into the education field, and I loved reading the part where Helga pointed out to Mr. Hattrick what he failed to do and seeing Arnold learning from that and trying to adapt to his students warmed my heart! It's definitely not going to be easy for Arnold, and Helga is quite scary and unpredictable (though not close to the extent of Gary). He's going to have to have a lot of patience but also be cautious. I think the fact that Arnold has not have the perfect life (contrary to what Helga thinks) will allow him to persevere in the face of challenges.
Lionheart chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I'm liking this story keep up the good work!
Hxlden caulfield chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I've spent my entire weekend 2 days reading your fics, you're a really awesome great writer! Im excited for whenever this story continues.. I love your stories because their a bit different than most hey arnold fanfics so they stand out anyway, hope your troublrs will be solved soon
Hello chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Good story so far. Please update soon. :)
Ali chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
This was awesome! Continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Me again! Thanks for using my idea for Lorenzo it was AWSOME! I love this new crossover you are doing now. I barley got finished with 'BORING' and am now moved to this one. I am afraid that now with the waits for updates is forever going to leave me on the edge of my seat leaving me about to fall off thank you. So expect to receive a bill for the hospital in your mail box because of how many times I have fallen off my chair. Lol

Question though then I will leave you be. I recenty browsed your youtube account and saw the crossovers you have worked on and I am now a fan of those as well. But do you ever think of working away from 'Hey Arnold'. Not that your work's aren't FABULOUS with Arnold and Helga they really are! And of course they are NEVER the same might I add but you already know. But it would be nicw to see a change with different characters from other universes. I noticed a few of the popular pairings you posted like Ariel and Jim Hawkins (wich I never liked untill now) and it would be nice if you did work on work like that but of not I totally understand if you dont want to and you just want to stay with the 'Hey Arnold' universe. It will not interfere with me adoring your works.
LeDawn chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
I'm just looking forward to reading the next chapter
Historia70 chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Nice schooling lesson, Helga. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
So good
SymboitShadow chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Hi, it's me again... after over a year...sorry...
Anyway so far I like this story. Cant wait to see how Helga and Arnold get together, love both the game Bully and Hey Arnold so I'm familiar with both source materials.
Liked the opening chapter that gave me a good view on how the characters of this world work, and lets see how this chapter does... (gets to line about Helga having sex with Gary)...(me staring blankly at screen)...
(Cut to scene of a bathroom with heavy amounts of steam rising behind a shower curtain with the sounds of weeping/vomiting. "Ugggg...CANT...GET...CLEAN!") (Back to me at computer, dripping wet and red as a lobster) Now I know that in this story Helga hasn't met Arnold till now and has complete freedom to do who ever she wants, and I will admit that I am a complete zealot when it comes to the paring of Helga and Arnold... but that was only a small fraction of why I had that reaction... The vast majority reason was I could have gone the rest of my life without the thought of Gary from Bully nude and thrusting...(Looks off to side with wide horrified eyes when I realized what I just said)(cut back to shower now with jugs of bleach scattered around. me screaming random gibberish about being unclean and not being able to un-see it.) (sits back down at computer now bleached as white as snow.) Anyway...complete overreaction aside... I am really liking this story so far and cant wait for more!

Till next time I have something to say, Have a great day! :)
Mylastfantasy10 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
It's not so much that people are uninterested it's their ability to find the story. Only people who are following you personally will really be able to find it because it's in the crossover section. That section is separated by the crossover so the only people who would be able to find it are the people who went specifically in the bully crossover and then fixed their filters to have M ratings showing. It's a really good story and I knew as soon as you put this story in those sections that you wouldn't be getting much feedback but you still have much more feedback than the average crossover especially on the first chapter (as expected XP). I hope this means you don't quit the story because of this. I love this game ( I watch peediepie play it) and of course hey Arnold!
diamondiva chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Oh I like this story. Can't wait until the next chapter!
thestrangeolive chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Ooh i like where this is going! Can't wait to read more :D