Reviews for Stalwart and True
Your writing never ceases to amaze me. It’s always exactly what I need to read. Also, extra big props for the period scene, stuff like that is usually never mentioned.
DameEsmeralda chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Awhhh Pansy and Ginny! Love! Such a great fic. The end was especially foreboding...that last line. Wowzas. Thank you so much for sharing with us xo
DameEsmeralda chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
So intense! Also, totally digging Pansy’s quote.
DameEsmeralda chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
The sweetest. THE. SWEETEST.
DameEsmeralda chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
This is so interesting! I also am loving how different your Theo seems to be from other Theos I’ve read. I’m looking forward to finding out what his plan is!
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
nice
Caffeinatedkiss chapter 16 . 10/13/2017
That was, in my opinion, the absolute best way you could have ended this fic. You kept Hermione so true to character! Also I sort of love the idea of Pansy and Ginny! Thank you for the stories you put into the world.
Caffeinatedkiss chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
I actually laughed out loud a few times while reading this chapter. You make Hermione's character so real! Authors always hesitate to talk about periods in their works and it's always bothered me. I love that Hermione isn't shy about her body and the very natural things that happen to it. PMS Hermione is my favorite Hermione.
Caffeinatedkiss chapter 9 . 10/12/2017
Theo is such a gentleman. I love the way you've built their relationship. He shows Hermione so much respect. I didn't realize I'd ship these two SO much, yet here I am, cheering for Theomione.
Caffeinatedkiss chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I'm laughing so hard at "not a cat, a ferret." These two are quite the dynamic duo!
Caffeinatedkiss chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
This story is downright savage. I love how you are portraying Hermione. Very feisty, but can also play the part.
WitchWing107 chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
That was a perfect ending. A bit bittersweet, but completely realistic. I’m so glad you kept both Hermione and Theo true to character and didn’t have her go completely dark or give him a full redemption arc. I felt like the relationship was so believable and you dealt with the slave/keeper issue really tactfully. And I was so excited to see Ginny! She’s such a fighter. Wonderful wonderful story, thanks so much for sharing!
WitchWing107 chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Oh dear that was tense. Malfoy was terrifying, I’m not used to reading stories with him characterized as such an asshole. And throwing his dead body into the sea? *shivers* I’m so interested in Pansy! It’s rare to see her on the side of the resistance
WitchWing107 chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
This chapter made me love Tiddy so much more than I already did. Her take no prisoners attitude is fabulous.
WitchWing107 chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
Yay for dead Bella and Montague! They both deserved it. Hermione and Theo’s plan was brilliant. But I’m sure they’re going to hit some unexpected problems, it can’t be that easy... also Blaise is a jerk. But also real and just telling it like it is, so there’s that.
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »