Reviews for Stalwart and True
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 16 . 7/21
I loved this. I love your Theo. You're so damn talented. Keep the Theo stories coming!
Urgh I love Bluna...
I love Theomione too, like a hell of a lot, but Bluna is just so precious
chaste-aeon chapter 16 . 6/18
Beautiful. Amazing. Thank you for sharing this.
IndigoBirds chapter 5 . 6/16
Dang. This is pretty masterful. Really appreciate Theos candor & ambition. And wtg Hermione for jumping on board
An excellent chapter ( as always). But your authors note made me laugh. Snotty petard indeed
IllusiveDream chapter 17 . 5/26
Ooh, Bluna! This is cute!
IllusiveDream chapter 16 . 5/26
This ending is perfect. Thank you for writing this.
IllusiveDream chapter 15 . 5/26
Wow. Endgame is here and this is going to be good.
IllusiveDream chapter 14 . 5/26
It's fascinating how you made me like Draco in all your fics, but when you make him an utter jerk in this one it's still believable. I'm glad Hermione stopped him. And the "Dammit, 'Ansy" in the earlier chapter was Pansy, wasn't it? Everything fits together so well! Poor Hermione...
IllusiveDream chapter 13 . 5/26
I love Tiddy even more. And Theo has been secretly working to get rid of the old guard? Marvellous.
IllusiveDream chapter 12 . 5/26
Bellatrix and Montague dead? I feel like celebrating too! This chapter is full of positive developments, and our heroes are slowly beginning to triumph!
IllusiveDream chapter 10 . 5/26
This is beautiful and perfect and her request at the end shattered my heart. You write lemons and make them romantic and relevant and so much beyond 'insert Tab A into Slot B'. I love the Theomione romance here.
IllusiveDream chapter 9 . 5/26
I like Thoros Nott. The way he explains the rise of Voldemort is reminiscent of events in Lady of the Lake, in a terrifyingly plausible way. So he's the one who taught Theo noblesse oblige. This characterisation is excellent, very kindly-grandfather sort of person. And Theomione consummation of their relationship? OH YES.
IllusiveDream chapter 8 . 5/26
OH MY. So many developments in this! Hermione's breakdown was terrifyingly believable, and Dolohov has an air of menace. Tiddy is adorable and I wonder how Nott Senior will react to all this?
IllusiveDream chapter 7 . 5/26
Yay, Bluna! So this is what Theo's been up to... interesting! Also Graham is a prat and I hope he suffers.
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »