Reviews for Duel of the Hearts
BillBrink chapter 27 . 2/16/2018
Thank you for sharing this.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
I hadn't realized that your second story was part of a trilogy, as it wasn't indicated in the summary. I read it as a stand alone. I am delighted to find you have continued a most enjoyable story with this work.
Two questions I had as I read this chapter were; why would Hermione, of all the students, wait until the final day to buy her text books, as she was famous for reading ahead every year before classes began and, if they were Head Girl and Boy, why wouldn't they be holding the annual Prefects meeting in the first car instead of snogging in the last car? Of course, it is your universe and you can have them organize the Prefects anytime you desire.
jacobgoertz19 chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
Awesome
Vegasman59 chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
True fun, Come back and write some more for us!
kyuki619 chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
OMG WHAT AN AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, AND AMAZING STORY~ THEY BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER ~ i seriously love this story, definitely going to read this again
kyuki619 chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
I KNEW IT! "EMERALD EYES..." YUP ITS HARRY
kyuki619 chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
FOR THE LAST CASSANDRA! HARRY. DOES. NOT. LOVE. YOU, HE LOVES HERMIONE AND HERMIONE IS THE ONLY ONE FOR HIM! WHAOOO COOL A LION APPEARS!
kyuki619 chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
no u will not Cassandra! harry is off limits
kyuki619 chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
hahahaha in yur face Cassandra, u have no chance, the only girl harry loves is hermione and no one else, dont even try
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
One of the best series I've read. I love that Lavender and Fudge had backbones!
LongChild chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
this story made me smile
continental-line chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Cassandra? In ancient Greece, she was a seer who profitzed (sp.) only bad news or worse. Could this OC be bad news for Harry?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
No head boy/girl duties on the trip?
shortty522 chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
I think the story is great. I am going to love what cansandra tries with hermonie.
Filmsmith chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
Very well written story. It flowed very nicely. Keep up the great work!